Tate Mcrae performs medley at NHL All-Star game

41 minutes ago, Doja Kitten said:

It seems like she doesn’t dance that much in a lot of her performances which is a shame. She’s a really good dancer.

It’s hard to sing and dance. You gotta pick one or the other (Except Beyonce, who must be using pre recorded vocals sometimes cause there’s no way she doing all that. Renaissance tour was definitely live though)

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

It’s hard to sing and dance. You gotta pick one or the other (Except Beyonce, who must be using pre recorded vocals sometimes cause there’s no way she doing all that. Renaissance tour was definitely live though)

I don’t mind her pre recorded vocals cus she’ll adlib the house down

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Doja Kitten said:

It seems like she doesn’t dance that much in a lot of her performances which is a shame. She’s a really good dancer.

I agree but People were criticizing her on line because she was just dancing and not singing too much .

I’m sure that is why she decided to sing more this time.

• Like 1

I liked the performance. I wish there was more dancing but she’s giving live vocals so I get it. I just think now is the moment for her to showcase her great dance skills because no one is doing that currently. Yes there are other artist that can dance like this: tinashe, Ciara, Victoria Monet, Normani- but none of these girls are currently performing on tv. Maybe Victoria will now that she won her Grammys. 

Also her costume silhouette is giving Princess Jasmine. 
spacer.png

• Love 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block