Jennifer Lopez’s ‘This Is Me…Now: A Love Story’ Trailer

Z91

2 hours ago, Sia said:

People are pressed by others who succeed more. JLo has always said great things about Britney, has always supported Britney, works hard, takes her career seriously and people hate just to hate.

I'm happy for herrr

50 minutes ago, rocXtar said:

Ashanti and Christina Milian are cackling 

Fixed

6 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

Girl we are talking about moments behind the camera

Oh, you were there with her staff and employees and whichever clickbaity “my uncle’s niece who has a kid that once waited tables for J.Lo said”…? :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Edited by InTheZone2003
11 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

And do you know why she acts like that?

Because she hates the fact that she was also "down there" back then and wants nothing to do with such people, because she thinks she is something more than them. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Oooor because, deep down, she still feels she is them, but she can not look at herself without doing what we all do, cringe.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block