Tate Mcrae's Greedy reaches #3 on Billboard Hot 100

Congratulations to the new pop princess for achievieng her first ever Top 3 single on the Billboard Hot 100 :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

With over 600 million streams is fair to say she has a global hit on her hands.

Time to release a new music video?? :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

It's already happening. LIVE. Right now. In front of your eyes. Remember when a few months ago everyone in this forum was like "Who is this girl?" "I dont know her" bla bla bla

Now everyone knows her, loves her and her music is everywhere and it's only the beginning  :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning::firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning::firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning::firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Haha 3

Tbh, not a single new singer/artist in the last decade has really made me interested in their music like Tate.. the album isn’t perfect but there are some really good songs and I look forward to seeing what she does in the future:elton:

Edited by OneLife
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Style. said:

That’s false. Her Spotify numbers are there, as well.

I’m not talking about chart data I meant she gained popularity mainly because Greedy went viral on TikTok. Now she’s trying to replicate the success with Exes but the outcome is not nearly as good. I still think even her biggest hit is not a very strong record. If she wants to be the next princess of pop she needs a record like Baby One More Time. In three years no one will remember greedy.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.