Katy Perry finalizing most ‘personal album ever’ and gears up for world tour

CentralCJ

• Content Curators

The Sun reports that Katy has been hard at work on her seventh studio album and its almost completed. 

A music insider said: “Katy has been working on her most personal album ever for much of the past two years.

“She has been doing it on her own terms and it is quite different from anything she has released before.

“But after so long spent on the West Coast of the US, she feels ready to tour again.

“The demand is there because she has so many hits, so taking her show on the road is bound to be a big draw.

“The hope is that she can head out towards the end of 2024, but it is still being worked out.”

WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

KATY Perry is ready to bring her pop perfection back to the masses next year.We have been told the...

• Haha 4

There’s a blind item going around that says she worked with Dr. Luke on this album. If that’s true, I think she could be gearing up for a massive comeback. He gave her arguably her biggest hits to date. Luke’s been producing a lot of mainstream hits this decade too, regardless of his really scummy (alleged) past. On the flip side, if this blind item IS true, I could see her also getting harshly criticized for returning to him after the Kesha thing. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

Saw her live during Prismatic World Tour. Left before the show was 3/4 through.

Her vocals were HORRIBLE. I'd rather have her playback. It honestly was the worst live concert experience I ever had and I have been to quite a lot of artists ranging from Tokio Hotel to Bastille to Celine Dion ...

dont kill me:

kylie sounded also a bit cat like (in the negative sense),

but everything was so on point, gay, iconic and stylish plus she is so sweet and loveable and just KYLIE

that it didnt matter at all (went to Kylie X and to the Folies tour)!

happy kylie minogue GIF

Edited by trip to my touch
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.