S Club perform at the Capital Jingle Bell Ball

Revenge.

I was going to post about this too... thank goodness you posted first!

I bought tickets to the Toronto show, I am so excited. There is a lack of promotion for their North American dates, they're playing small theatres that aren't evening selling out :( 

Their performance at Capital was amazing. Honestly started crying when Jon performed Paul's part during Reach. I was actually expecting they would leave Paul's part in it, but that's okay! I am pleasantly surprised that there were so many live vocals... especially from Rachel and Tina - they lip synced most of their tour. I mean, I would too 

EVERYONE GO BUY TICKETS IN NORTH AMERICA FOR THEIR SHOWS. THIS IS THEIR TIME <3 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, dran said:

I was going to post about this too... thank goodness you posted first!

I bought tickets to the Toronto show, I am so excited. There is a lack of promotion for their North American dates, they're playing small theatres that aren't evening selling out :( 

Their performance at Capital was amazing. Honestly started crying when Jon performed Paul's part during Reach. I was actually expecting they would leave Paul's part in it, but that's okay! I am pleasantly surprised that there were so many live vocals... especially from Rachel and Tina - they lip synced most of their tour. I mean, I would too 

EVERYONE GO BUY TICKETS IN NORTH AMERICA FOR THEIR SHOWS. THIS IS THEIR TIME <3 

I have meet and greet tickets for their Boston show!! 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.