“Pink Friday 2” has surpassed “Scarlet” and “Planet Her”, becoming the highest debut on Spotify for a female rap album in HISTORY! WHAT WAS SAID?? 😂

Style.

10 minutes ago, AII said:

Looks like she's finally going to get that number one she's been so thirsty for.

Imagine Cardi B drops her album tonight just in spite of Nicki. And then she takes the number one position. 

I would love to see that!

Cardi B Whatever GIF by MOODMAN

This has been is over and left in 2018. Keep on dreaming tho. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

did she buy bots? this makes no sense to me...

i was underwhelmed by it. it's mid at best.

i really love pink Friday but this didn't feel like a sister album to it, or a part 2 or whatever. 

the girls just wanna gave fun sample is a huge missed opportunity imo, the lyrics are so meh, it seriously was giving me Trisha Paytas cover vibes on the original lyrics she does include. 

i think super freaky girl is the best on the album and prob only thing i would revisit.

Edited by Kevney
  • Love 2

I'll eat my words it was a good album. I expected a this is me then disaster. Counted her out but she brought it. NO it's not as authentic or hungry as the original. It's basically Pink Friday Roman Reloaded meets Pinkprint. Right in between. If anything she should've called it Pink Friday Roman Revisited or reloaded 2.0

Favs:

Big Difference  (closest feeling I heard of old Nicki)

Ruby Red

Pink Friday Girls (closest to Superbass for me it's fun and catchy with old Nicki pop rap verses)

She should've left out Super Fresky as that was for her greatest hits and narrowed it to 16 tracks solid .

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Pink Friday 2 said:

A win is a win :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Also, those Doja albums aren’t any better. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I never said they were better but Demons and Paint The Town Red hit harder than anything on PF2 and that’s on facts. I am pained to even write this given I’ve been an Onika listener since 2009 and I barely started giving Doja the time of day with her antics. However, Onika was out here talking about how this was Thriller 2.0 and greatest album of all time and released a Now That’s What I Call Tik Tok album. It is getting better with each listen but it’s still not hitting 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.