Britney posts picture of ex Isaac Cohen on Instagram?

37 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I am glad I am not the only one seeing it. I hope mother and daughter both get the right therapy in case they reunite. 

I'm not sure if waiting for Lynne to go to therapy is healthy for Brit, part of the treatment is learning to regulate yourself regardless if others work on themselves or not. Lynne seems like a codependent to me and Britney probably is conditioned to act as her saviour (drama triangle). Hope for their relationship to heal regardless

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, dandy said:

I'm not sure if waiting for Lynne to go to therapy is healthy for Brit, part of the treatment is learning to regulate yourself regardless if others work on themselves or not. Lynne seems like a codependent to me and Britney probably is conditioned to act as her saviour (drama triangle). Hope for their relationship to heal regardless

Cade is pushing the reunion. It may be unavoidable, and I don't want Lynne to fall into old patterns. But I will take a step back now.

22 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Cade is pushing the reunion. It may be unavoidable, and I don't want Lynne to fall into old patterns. But I will take a step back now.

I think he might be a little overwhelmed to be the sole person in her life right now, it can get intense. They call it having a "favourite person" in borderline lingo (you can look it up). I think he knows she's lonely and needs more support, and as it's very hard to know what intentions people have in regards to Britney and if they are sincere. Lynne seems to be the safest bet, even as toxic as she can sometimes be. Anyways, hope Lynne steps up this time and that Britney maintains her boundaries regardless and learns you can love while not getting engulfed by it. From experience, with a parent like that, it's important to not get too carried away with slipping into dependent, child-like role. She has to learn to see her as a fellow adult, with her own problems and shortcomings - then even if Lynne missteps, it's easier to get over. It's easy to forget that we're adult now, and basically capable of being our own reliable parent that we didn't have

Edited by dandy
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.