Rumoured leaked Pink Friday 2 tracklist

Cqleb

I'm kinda rooting for her so I'm sad to say this but this is gonna tank so bad. Why is the label allowing this release without any hit singles nor press? The only thing I saw was the 73 questions vid with us vogue and she was cringe to watch, like i had to stop after a few mins.

they obviously know this isn't gonna do well and I reckon that's why the label isn't putting any money into it. her pr reps are just going to play the "no promo/gift to fans" card and hype up the **** numbers she's gonna get.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I'm kinda rooting for her so I'm sad to say this but this is gonna tank so bad. Why is the label allowing this release without any hit singles nor press? The only thing I saw was the 73 questions vid with us vogue and she was cringe to watch, like i had to stop after a few mins.

they obviously know this isn't gonna do well and I reckon that's why the label isn't putting any money into it. her pr reps are just going to play the "no promo/gift to fans" card and hype up the **** numbers she's gonna get.

it sold over 200k in its 1st 2 days of presales 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/14/2023 at 5:44 AM, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

The album has a solo number one hit song on it, and a top 15 promotional record ( Red Ruby Da Sleeze) wdym? Nicki is covering the December issue of vogue and Pink Friday 2 is already predicted to debut #1 by Hits Daily Double, it's on pace to have the biggest first week for a female rap album and in pure sales this century based on preorder sales.  Nicki has only released one official single Super Freaky Girl with a music video she'd stated that she's more focused on releasing this album not being so heavy on the singles and videos at the moment. Nicki has 3 number ones and 7 top ten hits this decade alone, sure if she wanted a hit single she could more than likely get one! Currently nominated at next years Grammy's awards as well.  

spacer.png

On 11/14/2023 at 12:44 PM, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

I have to agree with the Vogue video. I also had to stop watching. I love her music but she's sooooooo unlikable!

Edited by work

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block