Gwen Stefani says she has 4 new songs that she loves on her next album

CentralCJ

• Super Mods
On 10/18/2023 at 4:59 PM, Quincy G said:

Gwen Stefani is one of the artists I'm most disappointed in. She hasn't made an album even remotely as good as her first album. Her music has been downhill ever since. I did enjoy a few songs off The Sweet Escape though. 

I agree.

Love Angel Music Baby was an AMAZING debut album and The Sweet Escape was a great follow up.

Idk why her music since hasn’t been as great as the songs that are on her 2 albums.

Also I think she waited WAY too long to release her 3rd album, she should’ve striked when the iron was hot.

By the time she released the 3rd album,

Most people didn’t care for it anymore.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I agree.

Love Angel Music Baby was an AMAZING debut album and The Sweet Escape was a great follow up.

Idk why her music since hasn’t been as great as the songs that are on her 2 albums.

Also I think she waited WAY too long to release her 3rd album, she should’ve striked when the iron was hot.

By the time she released the 3rd album,

Most people didn’t care for it anymore.

The same mistake Xtina did after Bionic. It didn't do well but she should just move on to another era quickly

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, itswwasheem***** said:

The same mistake Xtina did after Bionic. It didn't do well but she should just move on to another era quickly

Yeah Christina has been known to take long with her albums.

I mean her first 3 albums were 3-4 years apart and there was a 6 year gap on her last 2 albums.

That is probably one of the main reasons why she wasn’t successful for a long time like her peers.

She took too long to make and release albums that people lost interest over time. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.