Evanescence- Fallen (20 Anniversary Expanded Reissue) - out November 17th

Evanescence are celebrating the 20th anniversary of their seminal 2003 album Fallen with a Super Deluxe Edition box set and expanded vinyl and CD reissues, arriving November 17th via Craft Recordings.

Each format includes various demos, outtakes, B-sides, and live recordings from the Fallen era, including a previously unreleased demo of the band’s massive hit “Bring Me to Life” that can be streamed below.

Amy Lee and company pulled out all the stops for the Super Deluxe Edition box set, which includes the standard 2-LP reissue and a box-set-exclusive cassette featuring unreleased demos and voice notes. It’s a boon for Evanescence completionists, as any Fallen-era rarities and demos have only surfaced on obscure bootlegs up to this point.

Additional ephemera in the box set includes a book featuring new track-by-track notes from Lee, a turntable slipmat emblazoned with the band’s logo, a double-sided poster, and an enamel pin set.

“20 years later, this album has never meant more,” wrote Lee in her foreword, which is included with all versions of the reissue. “Fallen has been the soundtrack to first loves, epic heartbreak, self-realization, wedding days, last goodbyes, friendships, and countless other moments in so many lives…not to mention my own. I am forever humbled and grateful to be a part of it.”

CONSEQUENCE.NET

Evanescence have announced a 20th anniversary reissue of their seminal 2003 album Fallen arriving November 17th. Get the details here.

FOUND.EE

Powered by found.ee

• Love 4
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

It's funny how back in the day we all listened to everything. Your mp3 player literally was like 1 50 cent 2 linkin park 3 britney 4 xtina 5 evanescence

and it was completely ok. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

To be honest, I don’t understand why anyone would think that’s not okay… nothing wrong with having eclectic tastes lol. Music for every mood! I get what you mean though, listening to burned cd’s back in those days was a chaotic and ADHD-ridden experience  :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Thats bs, there is no ad. And how are members supposed to know something is coming out?

i really remeber watching the video often on trl and liking it.

i would´ve been interested in your personal opinion, fave and least fave songs, links to your fave perfomances, videos of awardshows.

stats on how successful it was.

((not copy paste industry/press text.))

but Whatever GIF by Britney SpearsThe Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

i really remeber watching the video often on trl and liking it.

i would´ve been interested in your personal opinion, fave and least fave songs, links to your fave perfomances, videos of awardshows.

stats on how successful it was.

((not copy paste industry/press text.))

but Whatever GIF by Britney SpearsThe Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

The OP is literally how I make EVERY music thread. I'm not changing it because you (1 single person on the entire site) doesn't like it because it has 0 subjectivity.

It's still not ad. I always post links of full articles and other stuff. Now go away.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Xcelerator05 said:

To be honest, I don’t understand why anyone would think that’s not okay… nothing wrong with having eclectic tastes lol. Music for every mood! I get what you mean though, listening to burned cd’s back in those days was a chaotic and ADHD-ridden experience  :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

That's why I miss it. Now people listen to usually one genre, it's so sterile and seems boring as ****. Back in early 00s, we loved everything and it was ok to love everything.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

The OP is literally how I make EVERY music thread. I'm not changing it because you (1 single person on the entire site) doesn't like it because it has 0 subjectivity.

It's still not ad. I always post links of full articles and other stuff. Now go away.

you feel like lit the only person her on this topic...

and nope i wont Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

thanks for ruining this thread which was the same ******* MUSIC NEWS THREAD until you came and started all the nonsense about being an ad.

whats with the swearwords all the time?

if in a forum one posts something, it shouldn´t be a surprise that people actually comment and sometimes have a different opinion/write sth one doesn´t like...

this is another example for a musicpost

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.