Leona Lewis-Spirit (15 year anniversary gold vinyl version) is coming!

WWW.ROUGHTRADE.COM

Discover Spirit by Leona Lewis. Debut album from the 2006 X-Factor winner, featuring pop ballads and soulful R&B tracks. Includes hit singles 'A Moment Like...

https://familystorerecords.co.uk/products/leona-lewis-spirit

WWW.MERCHBAR.COM

Debut album from the 2006 X-Factor winner. The album is a mixture of pop ballads and soulful R&B tracks and includes her first single 'A Moment Like This', the...

• Love 2

I was probably the biggest U.S. stan of Leona. I just loved her. She had the talent and looks to be a global superstar but she didn’t have the big personality to make a big impression on people. She played it safe in performances and was too shy in interviews. She deserves a career renaissance. I think if she made a big splash again with her music, I think she now has the media experience to where she can be confident in interviews and showcase her personality. :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.