Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

Jacob is basically just playing games, he never really answered questions like he claimed he would, he said he had over 700 and was trying to get back to as many as possbile and that was days ago.

He's now focused on Jessica on HIH and has since directed the attention off of Lynne. He's not going to try and help Britney if he has info, just a classic case of a basic B chasing clout.

• Love 2
On 10/2/2023 at 9:17 AM, PlatinumB said:
Okay, here is the screenshots for those who can't see twitter.

Private messages between Jansen Fitz (Britneys old/ex Friend?) and Jacob Diamond (Lynnes friend) (plus 1 fan message). Most notable out of this set is Jason Alexander going to Lou Taylor’s church and JL’s friend cat fishing him??

F7cXMm1WEAABQak?format=jpg&name=largeF7cXMm2XMAAbG4i?format=jpg&name=large
F7cXMm9XEAAz5zE?format=jpg&name=largeF7cXMmzWAAACLwz?format=jpg&name=large

Discussions about Cade, Michael Kane etc
F7cXNOBWQAElALh?format=jpg&name=largeF7cXNORXAAAbSrs?format=jpg&name=large
F7cXNQGX0AACczs?format=jpg&name=largeF7cXNN_XcAAgSPF?format=jpg&name=large

Jansen (claiming? Speculating?) that Britneys billion dollars is in an offshore bank account.
F7cXNwgXMAATMok?format=jpg&name=large

Credit to @freebritplease on Twitter 

Hi. I noticed the mention of “Britneys vault” in these screen shots between Jansen and Jacob. I have wondered who is behind that account. On the surface it doesn’t appear so bad, but when you click on “leaks’ and other sections, it has an exploitive feel to it. Whoever runs it comes across unhinged, and says on one story “not today satan”. Anyway, Jacob leaked these texts the other day, and refers to the dinner as Satan’s dinner. He accused Bailey of being a Britney stalker, having been under Britney’s bed having access to her personal things. I found a video of him stalking serenity almost 14 years ago. It came across like he was as obsessed as Baihly, but back to Britneysvault. Whoever posts those obviously has access to pictures no one else does, and has never seen photos. I checked who likes and follows Britney’s vault. Jacob follows and is following, as is Lynne spears. Others who are either followers or following, include Jamie Lynne, Laura Lynne, Fe, both of Tatum accounts, Vicky t, deux moi. 
seems whoever is behind the account of Britney’s pictures, must have Lynne’s permission, possibly had access to serenity. I apologize to speculate. I am don’t believe Jacob is innocent and if not, it seems her family and friends were in on it. I hope not 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/3/2023 at 1:17 PM, everybodygoesdown said:

It’s entertaining how these rats are going at each other’s throats, but come on, you KNOW that diamon guy outing those women is/was just as bad as the people he’s exposing. They stepped on his toes and he decided to go DEFCON on them, knowing Britney is forever out of reach now that her entire family is out.

Yeah. That’s what it looks like to me too. Also, why he was all about Britney reuniting with her mom and so called friends. He was no different than Baihly. Fans like that are chilling. It all seems like messy drama but I think it goes way darker. Ultimately, it’s a good thing this has come to light. Feels like the definition of Karma 

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Jacob even deleted his rant against Jessica at HIH, he's starting to feel the pressure and isn't saying much anymore.

He claimed Jessica could ruin his life with info she knows, so he deleted all he posts about her. 

I can't believe I missed his rant! I saw it briefly on instagram but didn't think he would delete so I was saving it for when I was free :orangu_orangutan_ape: lmao

Did he divulge any other valuable information?

7 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I can't believe I missed his rant! I saw it briefly on instagram but didn't think he would delete so I was saving it for when I was free :orangu_orangutan_ape: lmao

Did he divulge any other valuable information?

No, he didn't he was basically saying that he was trying to get Jessica to do a more positive story on Britney and that she's all alone now with no one.

He wished that Jansen, Laura Lynne or someone was in her life, it was mostly focused on Jessica, no real tea just fluff.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

No, he didn't he was basically saying that he was trying to get Jessica to do a more positive story on Britney and that she's all alone now with no one.

He wished that Jansen, Laura Lynne or someone was in her life, it was mostly focused on Jessica, no real tea just fluff.

Thank you, appreciate the 101 on that! Hope this is the end of it all now lol

4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@PlatinumB Also Jessica from HIH dragged him saying he's basically a con artist with a long rap sheet.

Jacob did say she knows a lot about him and could ruin his life, people were saying they couldn't find Jessica's IG no more either.

Jessica said she didn't trust him and trusted Jansen more and knew Jansen longer.

Who out of the scammers do we trust the most lol

Just checked to see if I could see Jessica's IG. Looks like she's been locked out of her main account again. If you can find her backup account, that is what she is saying.

kim kardashian GIF

• Love 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Who out of the scammers do we trust the most lol

Just checked to see if I could see Jessica's IG. Looks like she's been locked out of her main account again. If you can find her backup account, that is what she is saying.

kim kardashian GIF

LOL hilarious so she's locked out of her main account.... What's hilarious is Jacob stopping his posts and deleting posts too. He got a lot of followers over this drama and he's trash.

I hope he reads my comments on here, he's complicit and knows more and will be a flop sheep and keep his silence.

While we're all reading Britney's new book he'll be in court. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

LOL hilarious so she's locked out of her main account.... What's hilarious is Jacob stopping his posts and deleting posts too. He got a lot of followers over this drama and he's trash.

I hope he reads my comments on here, he's complicit and knows more and will be a flop sheep and keep his silence.

While we're all reading Britney's new book he'll be in court. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Yeah, i'm gonna have to unfollow him if he's not gonna spill anything else... 

naomi campbell laugh GIF

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.