The Rise of Get Back - Tracking Thread (Britney's Most Streamed Non-Single!)- Friday 21st- WW Listening Party! - PG 15

Just now, Naes614 said:

If we can get glory #1 on iTunes we can get Get Back to number 1 on iTunes. This will show Britney how much she is Missed. 

when is the mass buy day? Lol 

Today but we already decided to do everything we can do to make this song enter Britney's top 10 on Spotify. It needs to get around 110k streams a day for few days until the system picks it up, while My Only Wish is dropping.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

1471902084-britney-spears-blackout.jpg

Because it is viral, charting worldwide like the album, we are now shooting higher!

@Promo Spears and me have mutually decided to push the song to Britney's Top 10 on Spotify.

This will help Blackout, the album, gain new listeners, more recognition and introduce new generations to

the Bible of Pop.

How to Participate? Listen to Blackout, stream the song on all platforms (especially on Spotify), play the song on You Tube too.

Repeat daily and once My Only Wish drops from Top 10, Get Back will have its own place there.

SPREAD THE WORD OR GET BACK!

F-mYI3lWYAAYqYa?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 4

Okay so I checked worldwide radio airplay and saw that 0 radio stations have played Get Back in the last 365 days let alone never played it in the last 5 years. Although I have sent 33 requests to different radio stations in the U.S., hopefully one of them will play the song!

spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.