Britney is Zidane FF9!

Yasux34

LOL this made my morning that's so funny! I kinda love how viral this is going. Good promo for B. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

1 hour ago, Whitney Houston said:

Idk what's going on :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Same :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Anyone who doesn't get it has clearly never played a Final Fantasy game. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: That's okay let me educate you :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:  Zidane is the main character of Final Fantasy 9 on the Playstation One console! The background that you see in this video is what you would have at the start of a random battle. By walking around the environment.  The characters would be doing little animations, similar to what B is doing, while they wait for you to make them attack, etc., which you can see in the bottom left-hand corner.

Hope that helps you understand and find it somewhat funny now...:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Yes I'm a...

The Simpsons GIF 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

LOL this made my morning that's so funny! I kinda love how viral this is going. Good promo for B. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Anyone who doesn't get it has clearly never played a Final Fantasy game. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: That's okay let me educate you :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:  Zidane is the main character of Final Fantasy 9 on the Playstation One console! The background that you see in this video is what you would have at the start of a random battle. By walking around the environment.  The characters would be doing little animations, similar to what B is doing, while they wait for you to make them attack, etc., which you can see in the bottom left-hand corner.

Hope that helps you understand and find it somewhat funny now...:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Yes I'm a...

The Simpsons GIF 

giphy.gif

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Yes I'm a...

The Simpsons GIF 

I f'ing love you best response to a POST I HAVE EVER MADE! LOL!

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Yes I'm a...

The Simpsons GIF 

Lol thanks for the lesson on Zidane.

I learned a lot :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Honestly I don't play video games in real life, so that's probably why I didn't know that.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.