Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

32 minutes ago, sykology said:

I think she is releasing a book and does not want to do a lot of PR for it and she knows making these types of videos will be the publicity she needs to get a lot of book sales.  She is smarter than we think.  

The way I saw someone on Instagram commenting almost the same thing as you lol saying that's the reason for the divorce with Sam 😅

Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

I was just wondering about her cat, we never see her anymore. If she’s anything like my cat though, she’s probably under a blanket sleeping :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

I have two cats and they're basically all I take pics of. It weirds me out when someone is a self-proclaimed animal lover, has a bunch of pets, but you almost never see them nearby, on an account with hundreds (thousands?) of posts.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Who is talking about every little thing she's done wrong?

99% of the headlines that have been created these last 3 months have been negative and that's her doing not mine or anyone else in the forum.

You think we love seeing Britney hurt, and fan the flames and make poor choices and endanger herself with convict housekeepers?

NO.

It's great she has her freedom as she should to make her decisions good or bad, but let's be very clear there hasn't been much positive to talk about when she keeps doing this stuff. 

Clocked GIF - Clocked - Discover & Share GIFs

Ok and again, you said it doesn’t affect you, so why care what she does? You’re being a giant hypocrite rn and it’s not very pretty boo.

You say fans don’t have control of her life, yet some of us obviously do because we supposedly “enable her”.

You say it doesn’t affect you about what she does yet continue to comment and worry about her image and how the gp perceives her.

I could go on and on with your hypocrisy in this thread.

You obviously think you’re doing something and you think it’s cute and it’s not, but who am I to stop you? You’re the one digging the hole for yourself, so why tell you to stop?

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

• Love 4
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Ok and again, you said it doesn’t affect you, so why care what she does? You’re being a giant hypocrite rn and it’s not very pretty boo.

You say fans don’t have control of her life, yet some of us obviously do because we supposedly “enable her”.

You say it doesn’t affect you about what she does yet continue to comment and worry about her image and how the gp perceives her.

I could go on and on with your hypocrisy in this thread.

You obviously think you’re doing something and you think it’s cute and it’s not, but who am I to stop you? You’re the one digging the hole for yourself, so why tell you to stop?

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

As I told you earlier, Control and Enabler are two different things.

Madonna-look-it-up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This is a forum were here to talk about it, when I say it doesn't affect my life it doesn't, I don't live with her, I'm not in her life physically and what she does has no bearing on our lives do you not understand that?

That doesn't mean as a public figure that fans and people aren't going to discuss what's going on which is why we're all here. 

don't think so finger snap gif | WiffleGif

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I'm not regurgitating it, she's going online and doing it herself sweetie, none of us rolled over and decided to talk about knives and criminal housekeeper's boo.

Keep on blaming the fans, as Britney has NEVER blamed the fans in fact, she used to always thank her fans and let the world know if it wasn't for all of us she wouldn't be here success wise.

In addition, she credited the fans for helping save her life, this whole blame the fans narrative is as old and Jamie Spears holed hot Louisiana underwear. 

Britney is the ONE causing all of this not US.

Yet we’re enabling her….

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

As I told you earlier, Control and Enabler are two different things.

Madonna-look-it-up GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This is a forum were here to talk about it, when I say it doesn't affect my life it doesn't, I don't live with her, I'm not in her life physically and what she does has no bearing on our lives do you not understand that?

That doesn't mean as a public figure that fans and people aren't going to discuss what's going on which is why we're all here. 

don't think so finger snap gif | WiffleGif

Then why be on here going HARD trying to fight this? If it doesn’t bother you, why be here at all?????

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Do you respect everything every celeb or person does? 

Of course not. There you go again with being deliberately obtuse. I have never stated I would support Britney or anyone (except my own child or dog) unconditionally. But I also don't go around pretending to be Lizzo's fan then proceed to drag her on Lizzo forums cause I'm not delulu

• Like 1
Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Of course not. There you go again with being deliberately obtuse. I have never stated I would support Britney or anyone (except my own child or dog) unconditionally. But I also don't go around pretending to be Lizzo's fan then proceed to drag her on Lizzo forums cause I'm not delulu

YARN | Yoυ are an enabler. Yoυ think yoυ're helping.. . | Step Brothers  (2008) | Video gifs by quotes | 1452b484 | 紗

Who is pretending to be Britney fans most the people in here come here for Britney and as you see most are finally being more real about what's going on.

We're just not delusional fans. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.