Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Ok if it doesn’t bother you, then why are you so pressed by it? If it doesn’t bother you, you wouldn’t be calling people enablers and commenting on everyone that’s disagreeing with you putting them down and trying to make them feel bad.

I mean what you’ve been saying and commenting on is the complete opposite of “doesn’t bother me”.

Fran Healy Clown GIF by Travis

I'm saying it doesn't affect my life that doesn't mean that I'm not going to have an opinion on it which is why we're all here.

I haven't put anyone down to make anyone feel bad, if you're feeling remorse for enabling this behavior that's on you.

Cry-me-a-river GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 2
Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Ok, even if that were the case,  she's clearly stating that she doesn't like people:

And how would you describe what you're doing here? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

We're all having a discussion in an open forum, you trying to equate Overprotected lyrics to fans makes ZERO sense.

The song was about her handlers, and team and people in her actual life.

If she doesn't like people that's her choice, but as she continues to troll, and pull these stunts we're all going to be talking about it.

Fans have NEVER controlled Britney or her life, Jamie and the C Ship were the only ones to ever do that as well as her old team. 

Hello Phone GIFs | Tenor

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I'm saying it doesn't affect my life that doesn't mean that I'm not going to have an opinion on it which is why we're all here.

I haven't put anyone down to make anyone feel bad, if you're feeling remorse for enabling this behavior that's on you.

Cry-me-a-river GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I don’t feel any remorse, I’m actually happy that she’s free to do whatever she pleases and it gets people like you pressed to talk about every little thing she does wrong because if you didn’t talk, maybe she wouldn’t be doing anything.

So really, who’s enabling her?

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

We're all having a discussion in an open forum, you trying to equate Overprotected lyrics to fans makes ZERO sense.

If she doesn't like people that's her choice, but as she continues to troll, and pull these stunts we're all going to be talking about it.

Fans have NEVER controlled Britney or her life, Jamie and the C Ship were the only ones to ever do that as well as her old team. 

Hello Phone GIFs | Tenor

Ok if fans don’t control her life, then how are we “enabling her?”

Make it make sense darling!

Pick Up Hello GIF by The Drew Barrymore Show

• Love 4
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

They did not say they want Britney enslaved,

they just pointed out the difference between Shakira doing a professional performance with knives that are probably fake and Britney dancing with actual knives and her dogs behind her.

Just cause they say something about that DOESNT mean they want her back in a conservatorship. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

They literally responded to my comment where I said that just because she's not acting the way you expected her to act, it doesn't mean she needs a cship. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Like 3
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

I don’t feel any remorse, I’m actually happy that she’s free to do whatever she pleases and it gets people like you pressed to talk about every little thing she does wrong because if you didn’t talk, maybe she wouldn’t be doing anything.

So really, who’s enabling her?

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Who is talking about every little thing she's done wrong?

99% of the headlines that have been created these last 3 months have been negative and that's her doing not mine or anyone else in the forum.

You think we love seeing Britney hurt, and fan the flames and make poor choices and endanger herself with convict housekeepers?

NO.

It's great she has her freedom as she should to make her decisions good or bad, but let's be very clear there hasn't been much positive to talk about when she keeps doing this stuff. 

Clocked GIF - Clocked - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Hello Phone GIFs | Tenor

I agree that you will never have any influence over her life as a fan.. but you're missing the point. My point is that you're regurgitating the same things her team, handlers, and people in her actual life have said (in bad faith and with evil intentions) and therefore, the way she feels about them is how she feels about you. You are on the same team. You are the same.

Of course she didn't literally write Overprotected and Mannequin about you, and you are being deliberately obtuse by painting my stance that way. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's great she has her freedom as she should to make her decisions good or bad, but let's be very clear there hasn't been much positive to talk about when she keeps doing this stuff. 

And so what? Maybe she doesn't want to be perceived positively right now? She has nothing to prove anymore. She's not thirsty to earn public approval like so many others. It's so obvious. Why not just accept that and root for her instead of pick her apart?

Edited by Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho
  • Love 4

I agree that you will never have any influence over her life as a fan.. but you're missing the point. My point is that you're regurgitating the same things her team, handlers, and people in her actual life have said (in bad faith and with evil intentions) and therefore, the way she feels about them is how she feels about you. You are on the same team. You are the same.

Of course she didn't literally write Overprotected and Mannequin about you, and you are being deliberately obtuse by painting my stance that way. 

I'm not regurgitating it, she's going online and doing it herself sweetie, none of us rolled over and decided to talk about knives and criminal housekeeper's boo.

Keep on blaming the fans, as Britney has NEVER blamed the fans in fact, she used to always thank her fans and let the world know if it wasn't for all of us she wouldn't be here success wise.

In addition, she credited the fans for helping save her life, this whole blame the fans narrative is as old and Jamie Spears holed hot Louisiana underwear. 

Britney is the ONE causing all of this not US.

• Haha 4

And so what? Maybe she doesn't want to be perceived positively right now? She has nothing to prove anymore. She's not thirsty to earn public approval like so many others. It's so obvious. Why not just accept that root for her instead of pick her apart?

And that's her choice, but don't get pressed if that's the case that she's being seen in a negative light and that fans aren't happy. 

It doesn't work both ways you can't post wild stuff to millions of people then not think it's going to be talked about.

LOL

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

none of us rolled over and decided to talk about knives and criminal housekeeper's boo.

Sure but only some of us are tearing her apart for it. Not everyone has a problem with her banging a bad boy and doing a cheeky shakira parody.

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Keep on blaming the fans,

i don't blame fans AT ALL. My point is that you are not one anymore. You don't support anything she does anymore. On the contrary, you're quick to judge, you don't trust her, you don't give her the benefit of the doubt, you question her sanity, you question her freedom, you don't appreciate her art.. that's not a fan.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And that's her choice, but don't get pressed if that's the case that she's being seen in a negative light and that fans aren't happy. 

It doesn't work both ways you can't post wild stuff to millions of people then not think it's going to be talked about.

Yeah and you need to either respect her choices and support her or hang up the "fan" label you're parading around like a badge of honor as you drag her through the dirt.

• Love 4

Sure but only some of us are tearing her apart for it. Not everyone has a problem with her banging a bad boy and doing a cheeky shakira parody.

i don't blame fans AT ALL. My point is that you are not one anymore. You don't support anything she does anymore. On the contrary, you're quick to judge, you don't trust her, you don't give her the benefit of the doubt, you question her sanity, you question her freedom, you don't appreciate her art.. that's not a fan.

Who tore her apart? People haven't been going below the belt ya'll want to say anything that doesn't agree with Britney is tearing her apart.

You're right not everyone has a problem with it so you shouldn't be shocked when most do.

I didn't question anything you just wrote so instead of resorting to falsehoods please stay on the right side of facts.

Being a fan doesn't mean you have to love everything. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Yeah and you need to either respect her choices and support her or hang up the "fan" label you're parading around like a badge of honor as you drag her through the dirt.

I don't have to agree or like everything she does just like she doesn't respect others religion, fast food workers, kind people saying hello or anyone being nice to her. 

Stop the lies, nobody dragged her through the dirt. Do you respect everything every celeb or person does? 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
17 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I get it yes, a lot of people will think I’m being ridiculous for worrying about the dogs. I just felt bad seeing their little faces, they looked alarmed when they ran away. They don’t know what their mama is doing. 

When I thought they may be prop knives I totally agree, it’s ridiculous to be bothered, but knowing they’re most likely real now I’ve heard the sound - I stand by my original comment and I don’t think it’s a sensible idea. It’s risking the safety of innocent animals, how is that a cool thing to do? 

What I want to know is what happened to her cat?

• Like 3
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Wendy!! I know yes, where did she go? Or maybe she’s still around but steers clear of Britney when she’s doing her IG content sessions. #justiceforwendy 😅

I just find it super bizarre that she never, ever shows the cat on Instagram. I feel like she got it on a whim and then got rid of it or something. It was all about Sawyer for a while (where is that dog now? ngl her pet situation is worrisome).

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.