Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

39 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think performing with a snake which was rehearsed, and they had medical on standby is a lot different than Britney allegedly locking her sister in the closet with a knife, or allegedly pulling out a knife like her sons said. Then to have TMZ do two documentaries talking about her obsession with knives only to post that video making devil horns with them and scare the puppies. 

You can reach for the moon to defend this all you like that's your choice, but your argument is flatter than a pancake on a cold griddle.

Now What Winner GIF by The Hair Shield

So what you’re saying is if this was done on stage it wouldn’t be a problem for you? Got it, that’s all I wanted to know! Thank you!

Feeling Silly Season 3 GIF by Living Single

Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

So what you’re saying is if this was done on stage it wouldn’t be a problem for you? Got it, that’s all I wanted to know! Thank you!

Feeling Silly Season 3 GIF by Living Single

No what I'm saying is that if your sister claims you locked her in a closet with a knife, and you kids claim you pulled a knife out and what's being reported about her obsession with knives that it only fuels their truths.

Trying to equate this to an onstage performance when it was in her home and then using Shakira, the Snake performance or anything else is hilarious.

This isn't even a problem for me, what she chooses to do is on her so if she wants to be reckless with criminal housekeepers, and frail knives around scaring puppies, and going online getting the attention she's seeking is her choice.

But we're all here to talk about it. 

clown GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

You don't think those lyrics were directed at people like you?

People like me? Yes because the fans are the ones that controlled her life, the fans are the reason she was put into a c ship and it's all the fans faults for everything that's happened to Britney.

Those lyrics were directed at her handlers and the people actually in her life.

Laughing-clown GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 2
Just now, Blackout Britney said:

Fans actually loving this are delusional. When you going to accept she’s unstable and looks weird on her Instagram page. It’s just bizzare behaviour and fans are like “slay she ate” I’m also bored of seeing that same lounge backdrop for the last 4 years …

Nice to see you have common sense sis, As the enablers reactions to the knife performance are like this gif below.

Clown GIFs | GIFDB.com

• Haha 3
Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I think we can all agree they certainly are not directed at the people that love and support her.

People that say that the innocuous things she does are not ok or unstable feed into the exact same narratives her handlers are trying to put forward. You are one and the same.

No we cannot agree on that, the lyrics were for her team and the people around her that were trying to control her image, and her life.

What's being fed into when Britney is the one serving this all up on a platter baby.

Snack Sandwich GIF - Snack Sandwich Platter - Discover & Share GIFs

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No what I'm saying is that if your sister claims you locked her in a closet with a knife, and you kids claim you pulled a knife out and what's being reported about her obsession with knives that it only fuels their truths.

Trying to equate this to an onstage performance when it was in her home and then using Shakira, the Snake performance or anything else is hilarious.

This isn't even a problem for me, what she chooses to do is on her so if she wants to be reckless with criminal housekeepers, and frail knives around scaring puppies, and going online getting the attention she's seeking is her choice.

But we're all here to talk about it. 

clown GIF

Ok if it doesn’t bother you, then why are you so pressed by it? If it doesn’t bother you, you wouldn’t be calling people enablers and commenting on everyone that’s disagreeing with you putting them down and trying to make them feel bad.

I mean what you’ve been saying and commenting on is the complete opposite of “doesn’t bother me”.

Fran Healy Clown GIF by Travis

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No we cannot agree on that, the lyrics were for her team and the people around her that were trying to control her image, and her life.

Ok, even if that were the case,  she's clearly stating that she doesn't like people:

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

trying to control her image, and her life

And how would you describe what you're doing here? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.