Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

22 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Exactly. Stans are blind most of time. If they see a problem with others doing the same, why not with Britney?

They quickly attack and keep calling others bad fans and negative... 

Sometimes we can tell they’re pretending so hard, making absurd excuses because they can't face the reality.

I bet most of them would drag Britney if they weren't fans.

Plus I hate how some certain members are labeling other members even they can't see their top of the nose.

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I knew there would be some sort of meltdown on Exhale :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: I love it! Dance with those knives Brit Brit! 

Azealia walked so Britney could run! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Why wouldn't there have been a meltdown though? She's fueling bad press and headlines and continuously showing the world she doesn't want a private life pulling stunts like this, and the housekeeper stuff too. 

• Love 4
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Why wouldn't there have been a meltdown though? She's fueling bad press and headlines and continuously showing the world she doesn't want a private life pulling stunts like this, and the housekeeper stuff too. 

I mean so what if she is fueling bad press at this point it's very clear she loves to feed into it. She really don't give a ****. Lol are we still talking about the housekeeper? Wasn't there a statement out saying he's no longer working for her?  

7 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Well it's def a change from the flowers and tea cups and regular dancing, hah :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

I know she likes to shock people and that she probably wants to show how people hold her to way different standards than Shakira, or maybe she was trolling TMZ but...I think there are better ways to show that. She has a book coming out, she could do an IG video talking about how she's held to different standards and how unfair she's treated, or she could post it as a comment. 

People are just going to run with this and make up more stories.

Like don't listen to the haters but maybe don't put gasoline on their fire either ?

self-sabotage is on display.... I can't figure it out. Attention isn't everything, and she has to realize that everyone can tell that those are real. ugh! 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, amiro1989 said:

So what’s next racist rant, killing chickens or boiling the corpse of one of her pets?

It’s funny until it isn’t really.

Please stop. You sound rediculous  to think dancing with knives translates to her next going on a racist rant or even the morbid things you just said.  :orangu_orangutan_ape: Embarrassing!

alyssa edwards GIF

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, Bboy1988 said:

sigh, I was arguing with a friend over this and she was like perhaps the cship was correct for her until it got bad and she was put in that place.

im so over it. 

Britney can’t catch a break but she doesn’t make it better either. Unfortunately what she posts will give off that deranged image 

People don't realize that ALL conservatorships have the built-in potential for going bad. It's in their legal nature.

Posting video clips that others judge negatively is not a mental illness, but it lacks common sense. 

Remember, Britney's conservatorship was started behind her back for the purpose of skimming as much money from her as possible while they worked her like a slave. When she refused in January 2019, she was put in a mental facility with her own bodyguards preventing her from leaving. That is the nature of a conservatorship controlled by an irresponsible conservator and a bunch of lawyers/businesspeople with dollar signs in their eyes.

• Like 5
Just now, PlatinumB said:

I mean so what if she is fueling bad press at this point it's very clear she loves to feed into it. She really don't give a ****. Lol are we still talking about the housekeeper? Wasn't there a statement out saying he's no longer working for her?  

By your last two comments it seems like this makes you happy and you're getting a thrill out of it?

Yes, we're still talking about the housekeeper the same way people are still talking about JT, Reg Jones, Sam Lutfi, Adnan, Lynne, Jimbo, Juno, Robin Green Hill, Lou Taylor, Jason Alexander, K Fed, Victoria. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, PlatinumB said:

Please stop. You sound rediculous  to think dancing with knives translates to her next going on a racist rant or even the morbid things you just said.  :orangu_orangutan_ape: Embarrassing!

alyssa edwards GIF

No I’m referring to Azealia’s actions. In fact, I’m criticizing the original poster saying that’s what Azealia did. All of this is quite funny until it becomes much more darker. Ultimately, you guys can say slay as much as you want but when the girl ends up injuring herself, which god forbid I don’t wish, it’s going to be less funny.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, amiro1989 said:

No I’m referring to Azealia’s actions. In fact, I’m criticizing the original poster saying that’s what Azealia did. All of this is quite funny until it becomes much more darker. Ultimately, you guys can say slay as much as you want but when the girl ends up injuring herself, which god forbid I don’t wish, it’s going to be less funny.

They're going to enable Britney no matter what she does and try to pull the door open for any minuscule excuse they can conjure up. 

• Like 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

By your last two comments it seems like this makes you happy and you're getting a thrill out of it?

Yes, we're still talking about the housekeeper the same way people are still talking about JT, Reg Jones, Sam Lutfi, Adnan, Lynne, Jimbo, Juno, Robin Green Hill, Lou Taylor, Jason Alexander, K Fed, Victoria. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

A bit shocking isn't it!? Someone having a different outlook on things! Shocking I know :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.