Two Months Until Pink Friday 2: Nicki Teases with ‘Big Difference’ Snippet

Style.

Nicki is about to release her fifth album in two months. She kicked off the era with “Last Time I Saw You,” and just recently, she unveiled a snippet of “Big Difference” at the VMAs.

Big Difference” appears to be a hard-hitting rap track with an intense beat, reminiscent of “Shanghai” and “Four Door Aventador.” I’m absolutely enamored with Nicki’s rapping; she’s undeniably the best. Her cadence is remarkable, and her wordplay is nothing short of perfection. Chef’s kiss! 💞

Last Time I Saw You” is a mid-tempo song that highlights Nicki’s versatility. In my opinion, it’s the most beautiful song she has released in years. It’s emotionally touching, and the verses are heartbreaking; she carries the track exceptionally well. While it’s an unconventional way to kick off an era with a ballad, she doesn’t need to prove anything at this point in her career. Personally, I’m here for the music, and I’m completely in love with this song! I do hope she puts more effort into promoting it, perhaps even creating a music video to accompany it.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The fact she did not release this first and saved her cute lil track as a bonus track is just a damn sin

Like my hunnids blue 💙

I know, baby. The rollout appears to be entirely on her terms, and I’m glad to see Nicki in full control of her career. However, I must admit the rollout seems a bit disorganized. The contrast between her and those who are handed everything is quite evident… :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Fall2Pieces said:

We're so used to singers not releasing ballads these days that we call midtempo pop songs with a rap break a ballad. 😮‍💨

I agree that its a great song! I really like it.

I’m glad you like the song! 

38 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Bring it on Onikaaaaaa 

Make some noise for OnikaaaaNicki Minaj Laughing GIF

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Like my hunnids blue 💙

I know, baby. The rollout appears to be entirely on her terms, and I’m glad to see Nicki in full control of her career. However, I must admit the rollout seems a bit disorganized. The contrast between her and those who are handed everything is quite evident… :overit_leave_walk_away_catfish_get_up_bye_goodbye_out_done:

I am ready for Nicki Lewinski, Nicki the Ninja
Nicki the Boss, Nicki The Harajuku Barbie, Roman Zolanski, Chun Li, Red Ruby Da Sleeze. Cute Nicki on bonus tracks only 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.