Britney's former employee / new friend talks to the press after probation violation court hearing: I'm not a bad guy

8 minutes ago, CenterofAttention said:

Every human deserves to be looked out for. Britney has shown for decades she is not the most capable of taking care of herself. I’m not saying she needs a conservatorship, but she does need intense support. 

So when people care about her well-being on here, that should be looked at positively. 

I am not shaming her mental health, but we all know that she isn’t well. And that’s ok. But when she is seemingly making risky decisions like allowing criminals into her life, given her past relationships and struggles, it is all highly concerning. 

Britney has proven over the years, despite whatever challenges she has, she can not only take care of herself, but take care of others as well. Making bad choices doesn't mean you can't take care of yourself. Love the team con language y'all keep using to justify your bad takes 

Edited by easy
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

He picked her up at the airport. 

I really wonder how her team (some of the sources) will deal with this bad news from now on. 

Two weeks ago they denied the story and it was said the guy was a security guard with different name. 

Not the best promotion for the book.

Her current manager is allegedly called “that’s hot y’all” and he lets his friends lick her leg on instagram. I wouldn’t expect too much. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Like 4
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Her current manager is allegedly called “that’s hot y’all” and he lets his friends lick her leg on instagram. I wouldn’t expect too much. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

And this 

WWW.LATIMES.COM

Cade Hudson was a publicist for the firm Full Picture at the time of the incident. He made the offers to a male actor who he knew was hetero***ual.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

And this 

WWW.LATIMES.COM

Cade Hudson was a publicist for the firm Full Picture at the time of the incident. He made the offers to a male actor who he knew was hetero***ual.

Yeah. Cade probably won't see a problem with felony, addictions and some other stuff :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Let's just remember that Britney didn't even know she could google "How to end a conservatorship"... but yes she can totally like totally take care of everything and make all the right calls and her judgement is spot on :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

and how could she think to do that when her phone was being monitored and the 'lawyer' appointed for her was advising her that she could never end it? so what now, we're blaming her for not acting swiftly enough to end her own imprisonment? lawd have mercy...

• Love 5
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Let's just remember that Britney didn't even know she could google "How to end a conservatorship"... but yes she can totally like totally take care of everything and make all the right calls and her judgement is spot on :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

You sound ridiculous and plain dumb squidward... Go to sleep. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The victim blaming, true colors are always revealed :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

and how could she think to do that when her phone was being monitored and the 'lawyer' appointed for her was advising her that she could never end it? so what now, we're blaming her for not acting swiftly enough to end her own imprisonment? lawd have mercy...

A phone being monitored (something she wasn't aware of) doesn't mean it is blocked to surf the internet. You do not need to be swift or a genius in order to make a quick 2 second google search.. why is the standard so low? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.