Nicki Minaj unveils Pink Friday 2 album cover

CentralCJ

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

You know I saw it as soon as Nicki posted it and could’ve made the thread but I ain’t giving this place no clicks :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair: It also took me a minute to appreciate it. I thought she looked like she was wearing the Meghan Trainor unicorn onesie at first, but after talking to my man about it I started to appreciate it and I need it on vinyl :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

You're absolutely right, and as I've told you before, I'll be here until Pink Friday 2 is released, and then… :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

In regards to Nicki, you’re right. I didn’t love it at first because it’s soooooo different from her previous albums. Once again, she’s one step ahead and I’m glad she ditched the BBL aesthetic. The bongos sisters can have it. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

• Haha 1
Just now, Style. In Moscow said:

You're absolutely right, and as I've told you before, I'll be here until Pink Friday 2 is released, and then… :byebye_goodbye_leaving:

In regards to Nicki, you’re right. I didn’t love it at first because it’s soooooo different from her previous albums. Once again, she’s one step ahead and I’m glad she ditched the BBL aesthetic. The bongos sisters can have it. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

Yes sir. I’m still a Roman Reloaded stan but am super perchT to hear the album and also to see her live 

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Yes sir. I’m still a Roman Reloaded stan but am super perchT to hear the album and also to see her live 

Unfortunately, she can't surpass those albums. However, what I'm hearing right now does sound popping… Alas for Super Freaky Girl. Her career was in shambles up until that song. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.