Lana Del Rey already working on her next album

11 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Not “according to a Waffle House employee”

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

This is so troll @i sometimes sing live

Haven’t you heard? Lana works at a Waffle House these days. Don’t believe me? Look it up 

:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

I’m seriously not trolling - link to a cnn article included below 

220921113919-lana-del-rey.jpg?c=16x9&q=w
AMP.CNN.COM

Lana Del Rey is serving up waffles.

Edited by Kiss my

A few months ago, Chemtrails really grew on me, and recently, I've been playing the f-ck out of Blue Banisters. Something about BB is just so comforting and emotional like no other Lana album. Ocean Blvd hasn't clicked yet (though I've only listened twice), but I'm glad I can take my time with her albums because BB has been the soundtrack to my summer 2 years after its release. :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: The only song that does nothing for me is Wildflower Wildfire. It'd be so hard for me to rank her albums, though, but I do know that Chemtrails, Honeymoon, Ultraviolence, and Blue Banisters would make up the top 4, and that Lust for Life would come in last place. Kinda blasphemous that I still haven't listened to NFR, but something about it is very intimidating to me. :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

Edited by i sometimes sing live

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.