ZAYN Returns With New Single, ‘Love Like This’

On 7/21/2023 at 6:35 AM, i sometimes sing live said:

Very on trend (in a good way). It's a smash, methinks (and so is he). :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

It’s the UK-garage serve for me which has always been one of my favorite sub-genres 

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Henry. said:

Terrible song but I wanna explore his insides

spacer.png

Where there's a hole, there's a way

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1

Does anyone know who brought back garage sound to current pop? I believe garage was more of a 90’s/ early 00’s sound. I don’t know more than that since I’m not in the UK. I know Leigh Anne recently released her debut solo single that was an unexpected sound. Now we have Zayn. 

Is there a mainstream UK artist/group that brought back the sound and I’m not talking someone who’s always done but that it’s been a recent hit that kickstarted the trend?

13 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Does anyone know who brought back garage sound to current pop? I believe garage was more of a 90’s/ early 00’s sound. I don’t know more than that since I’m not in the UK. I know Leigh Anne recently released her debut solo single that was an unexpected sound. Now we have Zayn. 

Is there a mainstream UK artist/group that brought back the sound and I’m not talking someone who’s always done but that it’s been a recent hit that kickstarted the trend?

None other than queen PinkPanthress herself :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

5 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Oooh I’ll have to google this artist! Thanks :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edit: omg I have heard her music. Wow she’s so young and already being so influential! 

You didn’t know her by name until just now?! :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

And yesss, she’s an icon and the MOMENT! :bouncey: I love her intermix of hyperpop and 90s/early 00s uk-garage

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

You didn’t know her by name until just now?! :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

And yesss, she’s an icon and the MOMENT! :bouncey: I love her intermix of hyperpop and 90s/early 00s uk-garage

Nope

”Boys a Liar” was a hit but I don’t really care for Ice Spice, so I didn’t bother to look the song up. I’d just listen to it if it came on the radio and I just never heard PinkPanthress’ name. I’m a :flop_britney_candies:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Nope

”Boys a Liar” was a hit but I don’t really care for Ice Spice, so I didn’t bother to look the song up. I’d just listen to it if it came on the radio and I just never heard PinkPanthress’ name. I’m a :flop_britney_candies:

You’re forgiven :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

You should give her mixtape a stream, it honestly has some really good bops on there. I’m obsessed with her sound. :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.