Travis Scott announces NEW song with Bad Bunny and The Weeknd, coming this Friday

14 minutes ago, car said:

Tbh this is the kind of feature she should be doing. a-list/hottest  music acts rn… not will.I.who? 

As much as I’m not a fan, give me a tswift collab followed by an ice spice x bad bunny collab. Followed by a Beyoncé cover. Then a shakira one  

Can't say I disagree. This announcement alone has over 3,000,000 likes in just 7 hours. That's insane, and it's just a single cover. 

Edited by Joshyworld
14 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Can't say I disagree. This announcement alone has over 3,000,000 likes in just 7 hours. That's insane, and it's just a single cover. 

we honestly have no idea how many of those are bots though, and not to mention the percentage of them who like stuff but won't actually listen to the song.  The difference is commendable, Britney and Will will succeed if the song is good, the other 3 will succeed just because they put something out.  I'd rather be associated with the success of the former.  

Also, hi bestie :p

7 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

we honestly have no idea how many of those are bots though, and not to mention the percentage of them who like stuff but won't actually listen to the song.  The difference is commendable, Britney and Will will succeed if the song is good, the other 3 will succeed just because they put something out.  I'd rather be associated with the success of the former.  

Also, hi bestie :p

Yeahhhh but also Travis, Bad Bunny and The Weeknd are 3 of the most powerful and influential artists of the last 5 years. I have friends who are going insane over this announcement since it's Travis' return to music in nearly 2 years. And it'll likely be another Billboard #1 and critically-acclaimed hip-hop smash that will be on high rotation in all the clubs, house parties, radios, cook-outs, music events, etc. I mean, the anticipation is HUGE. 

A will.i.am and Britney collaboration doesn't hold that same power, unfortunately. 

And hi !! :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

Edited by Joshyworld

I’m actually not that spooked. The Weeknd was releasing songs and none of them did anything, Bad Bunny does have pull but his last song didn’t really sit the world ablaze and no one’s really been checking for Travis. They will out stream but it wasn’t like MYB was going to be doing good in the respect anyway. So just buy, buy, buy and request on radio. If HMC can do 8 million streams and 48k downloads for no. 6 with a stronger comp last year anything is possible. 

4 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Millennials were the ones who were mostly the forefront of 'cancel culture' and who made it a trend. 

Idk how old you are but this is not totally true about millennials.

This is all boomers and gen x with the cancel culture trend. They can’t stand change. 

4 hours ago, car said:

Tbh this is the kind of feature she should be doing. a-list/hottest  music acts rn… not will.I.who? 

As much as I’m not a fan, give me a tswift collab followed by an ice spice x bad bunny collab. Followed by a Beyoncé cover. Then a shakira one  

But she’s not doing it for chart success and it’s obvious. I’m surprised she’s even releasing something at all. 

6 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Yup… (and I meant Beyoncé collab not cover). She needs to ride others success right now and show she’s relevant in music 

2 hours ago, SJK said:

But she’s not doing it for chart success and it’s obvious. I’m surprised she’s even releasing something at all. 

Totally fair. I’m more commenting if she’s releasing anything, might as well release something that will make her more money and boost her image. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.