Travis Scott announces NEW song with Bad Bunny and The Weeknd, coming this Friday

Travis Scott took to his socials today to announce a new single featuring Bad Bunny and the Weeknd titled “Kpop" ahead of its release this Friday. This will be Scott’s first new music since he released the songs “Escape Plan” and “Mafia” in late 2021. 

Utopia, Scott’s highly-anticipated upcoming album, is available for pre-order but no release date as of date.

F1b8bViagAEuGSa?format=jpg&name=medium

I refuse to support this dumpster fire of a human. A man who endangered the lives of his own fans with his recklessness. A man who willingly procreated with a Kardashian. And a man who continues to have direct ties to Lou Taylor. The man is pure trash. And he’s ugly. Bye.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

I refuse to support this dumpster fire of a human. A man who endangered the lives of his own fans with his recklessness. A man who willingly procreated with a Kardashian. And a man who continues to have direct ties to Lou Taylor. The man is pure trash. And he’s ugly. Bye.

**** them all in my honest opinion 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I'm not the biggest fan of Travis myself but it seems like that Astroworld incident only halted his career for a short period of time. The anticipation for his new music and album has been through the roof which is interesting because I thought he would have been cancelled. Younger millennials/Gen Z definitely seem to still love him. 

Edited by Joshyworld
12 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

I'm not the biggest fan of Travis myself but it seems like that Astroworld incident only halted his career for a short period of time. The anticipation for his new music and album has been through the roof which is interesting because I thought he would have been cancelled. Younger millennials/Gen Z definitely seem to still love him. 

millennials and gen z aren’t really the ones who cancel people… it’s the older ones and media who make cancel culture a big deal in my opinion…  travis scott’s fan base prolly can careless … i’m sure the majority of his fan base are still on fortnite and could careless about that

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

He's also um... oh yeah a SATANIST

edit: I mean... to be real, all 3 of them are. The Weeknd had "SATAN" flash on the screen behind him on tour, and BB has been the devil in like so many videos/ photo shoots.  But Travis for SURE.  

Edited by IRunAway
1 hour ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

millennials and gen z aren’t really the ones who cancel people… it’s the older ones and media who make cancel culture a big deal in my opinion…  travis scott’s fan base prolly can careless … i’m sure the majority of his fan base are still on fortnite and could careless about that

Millennials were the ones who were mostly the forefront of 'cancel culture' and who made it a trend. I think the reason why Travis didn't get cancelled the way that people like R. Kelly or Melanie Martinez did is because of Travis' cultural relevance as a rapper. Many rappers have done some deplorable things in the past (Cardi B, ***, Nicki, Jay-Z, Kanye, 6ix9ine, Lil Uzi, etc.) but because of their influence on mainstream culture, they basically get a pass to do or say whatever they want. Kanye's antisemitic remarks had him cancelled for a brief amount of time but seems like the masses are back to loving/supporting him again. Personally, I boycotted his music out of respect to my Jewish friends and the Jewish community. 

Tbh this is the kind of feature she should be doing. a-list/hottest  music acts rn… not will.I.who? 

As much as I’m not a fan, give me a tswift collab followed by an ice spice x bad bunny collab. Followed by a Beyoncé cover. Then a shakira one  

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.