Grammys new rules: You can no longer buy them. Beyoncé finished?

KrisJ

1 hour ago, First Class Diamond said:

It's fishy that most artist that you'd think would have more award wins at certain award shows don't.

I just don't think saying Beyonce is buying Grammy awards is factual, there is no proof of that just made-up theories as to why she won so many.

Beyonce has also been nominated in more versatile categories than the ladies you mentioned, Bey gets to be part of the pop categories, the r/b ones and other r/b categories whereas the ladies you listed don't. 

they literally buy every thing!!! and there’s no way her 20 co writers on one song is grammy worthy… at least before i knew they could be bought so easily lol

20 minutes ago, alexbickle said:

No. The Grammys don't like Mariah and most of Beyonce's Grammys are in r&b categories where her only true competition is Rihanna or Mary J Blige. Alicia Keys also has 20 Grammys in R&B categories and I don't see y'all accusing her of buying awards, because she didn't surpass Britney like Beyoncé did.

but britney only has one grammy 

• Like 2
Just now, alexbickle said:

When I said Beyonce surpassed Britney I wasn't talking about the amount of Grammys they have ...:billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

well maybe you should make yourself more clear hun… either way beyoncé is overrated and i do believe she buys grammys… i mean literally she was al hugging people at the last grammys before they announced her name… i mean come on now

• Love 1
Just now, itsxrichiexbish said:

well maybe you should make yourself more clear hun… either way beyoncé is overrated and i do believe she buys grammys… i mean literally she was al hugging people at the last grammys before they announced her name… i mean come on now

And you're entitled to your opinion. Do you also think Alicia Keys and Mary J Blige buy their Grammys since they also have 20 Grammys all in the same categories as Beyonce? Or does it only apply to the popstars you don't like?

2 minutes ago, alexbickle said:

And you're entitled to your opinion. Do you also think Alicia Keys and Mary J Blige buy their Grammys since they also have 20 Grammys all in the same categories as Beyonce? Or does it only apply to the popstars you don't like?

ummmm i think as far as artist go… alicia keys far surpasses both of those talents… only because she’s very minimal… she doesn’t need the theatrics to keep her fan base happy… beyoncé literally relies on an over produced show and music videos… i don’t believe she has any artistic ability in her at all…. and mary j bilge… she’s really hit or miss with me… i’ve always known the grammys were a sham though… anybody who doesn’t agree clearly doesn’t r know how award shows work these days 😂😂😂

• Love 1
6 hours ago, First Class Diamond said:

This whole narrative of Beyonce buying Grammys is stupid unless someone has actual proof all your doing is spreading lies.

People are just pressed by QUEEN BEY.

Beyonce Oops GIF

Lets be real. If you could actually BUY grammys, Madonna would have like 7273838 many grammys. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.