Paulina Rubio drops new single "Propiedad Privada"

7 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

Since she's gone indie, I've liked her music, but wouldn't say I love it. For the sake of the quality, I wish she'd be with a label again. Better to keep receiving these songs than nothing though. 

from her past few singles, this is so far the one I've liked the most, but yeah, she definitely needs to connect again with those writers and producers that gave her her hits back then.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

from her past few singles, this is so far the one I've liked the most, but yeah, she definitely needs to connect again with those writers and producers that gave her her hits back then.

Sadly, I feel like the best writers she's worked with would be wanting to give their best  new songs to artists who can get chart hits today. I was surprised that the La Oreja de Van Gogh guy who wrote 'Ni Una Sola Palabra' gave her 'Suave Y Sutil' for her last album. That song was great! Paulina herself is, IMO, a good songwriter, but not a great one. Not as talented as Shakira, I'll be honest. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.