Nicki Minaj Surprises Fans With ‘Pink Friday 2′ Album & Tour Announcement – Release Date Revealed!

Z91

18 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

girl… what about Red Ruby or Super Freaky Girl or Princess Diana or her latest album, Queen? :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Not really my style. I thought Barbie Dreams was the **** and would show Nicki haters that song if we were in a Cardi vs Nicki debate, though  :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Noooo, that song is from Pink Friday 1. 

What? :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

First, I think he means "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", the second album that released in 2012.
Secod, the song "Roman Reloaded" was literally on the said album, not Pink Friday.

2 hours ago, nux1989 said:

What? :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

First, I think he means "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded", the second album that released in 2012.
Secod, the song "Roman Reloaded" was literally on the said album, not Pink Friday.

*she :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: and yes lol, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded literally sounded like a sequel title to me

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.