Which early Britney music video do you think she looked the most like Jamie Lynn when she was on Zoey 101?

Which early Britney music video do you think she looked the most like Jamie Lynn?   

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know people here HATE JL but I have to ask because I was JL's fan on Zoey 101 FIRST and became a Britney fan through her and growing up I was fascinated watching some of these videos because I felt Zoey, my favorite tv character, was the artist. I was young and naive and my loyalty is with Britney now but I can't HATE JL either! :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

29eb2b5a1e673afec27e5a058a577573

p3099484_e_v4_ab.jpg

Chase-Matthews-Sean-Flynn-And-Zoey-Brook

tout.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

britney-oops.jpg

18dbeb2e4c195.jpg

ab31f21a-ca8b-483c-8ecd-e23da94b2bb0-scr

MV5BNTc5YWIyNmUtNDdhYi00NzJkLWFjY2YtYjA1

795699232-61fa0fa8a111467e2eb8d8f6e4a751

Edited by Dcarp999
Just now, Charrrmed89 said:

I don't see it. She tried looking like Britney back then, the eBay (before Wish became a thing) version. Now that girl looking family dollar version of Joan Rivers, lordebee!

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

I deff dont think she looks like her now but the whole selling point of Zoey 101 was because she was Britney's sister and looked like her, people should watch it and she was relatable.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, Dcarp999 said:

I remember on Zoey 101, multiple times they tried to give her Britney's iconic hairstyles. I think they snuck it in subtly.

zoeyfashion.jpg

Ef4xSvyWkAAp2Ue.jpg

Maybe you're right, but it's also a really common hairstyle especially for young girls. I've had my hair in pigtail braids thousands of times, not for a second did I think it made me look like Britney. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

And in my opinion, none of them. Their faces are pretty different, but if I had to pick one it'd be BOMT because she was so young and Juno's 15 minutes happened when she was a teen. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I'm not sure exactly which video where she looks just like JL but

however looking at that Zoey 101 pic with her brown hair,

she really resembles 90s BOMT video Britney.

For some reason,

JL looked ALOT like Britney when she became a brunette in the later seasons especially towards the end of the show.

She was actually a very pretty girl.

Although now she's changed alot though in her face, idk if its cause of plastic surgery or bad aging but she don't look the same anymore.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, princessmimi said:

For some reason,

JL looked ALOT like Britney when she became a brunette in the later seasons especially towards the end of the show.

Although now she's changed alot though in her face, idk if its cause of plastic surgery or bad aging but she don't look the same anymore.

Evil destroys you 

look at Lou 

20 hours ago, princessmimi said:

For some reason,

I agree! It is shocking how much JL has changed. She does not look like Britney *at all* anymore. 

I should have put Britney's Crossroads photos here, I think in Crossroads she has the "Zoey" look also.

cjrtgjzzngd71.jpg

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Dcarp999 said:

I agree! It is shocking how much JL has changed. She does not look like Britney *at all* anymore. 

I should have put Britney's Crossroads photos here, I think in Crossroads she has the "Zoey" look also.

cjrtgjzzngd71.jpg

Yeah I'm pretty sure she had a nose job cause if you look up pics from when JL was a teen to as an adult now, her nose is much thinner and pointier.

Which is a shame cause she was good looking before.

Sure she wasn't naturally drop dead gorgeous like Britney but she was still pretty in her own right.

5 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah I'm pretty sure she had a nose job cause if you look up pics from when JL was a teen to as an adult now, her nose is much thinner and pointier.

Which is a shame cause she was good looking before.

Sure she wasn't naturally drop dead gorgeous like Britney but she was still pretty in her own right.

I agree. Jamie Lynn definitely had potential but her plastic surgery choices have not been flattering. Britney may have had some work done but she has grown into it.

You know what I also noticed. JL and Britney each had a stage where they looked like Carrie Underwood. Britney during her Femme Fatale era and Jamie Lynn closer to 2014-2015. Both of them looked completely different those years.

Btw I am one of the odd ones out in my own poll... I think "Crazy" is the video where I really see JL. I think part of it is stylistic. She has the same look that they gave Jamie Lynn as Zoey.

Edited by Dcarp999
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Dcarp999 said:

I agree. Jamie Lynn definitely had potential but her plastic surgery choices have not been flattering. Britney may have had some work done but she has grown into it.

You know what I also noticed. JL and Britney each had a stage where they looked like Carrie Underwood. Britney during her Femme Fatale era and Jamie Lynn closer to 2014-2015. Both of them looked completely different those years.

Btw I am one of the odd ones out in my own poll... I think "Crazy" is the video where I really see JL. I think part of it is stylistic. She has the same look that they gave Jamie Lynn as Zoey.

So true.

Idk they both had the desire to get nose jobs because their noses were perfect for their face.

Wow idk that but its true.

Makes sense, she does look like JL in the video.

Don't u find it odd how JL looked more like Lynn and Britney when she was young but now looks like her father in a blonde wig now?

I wonder why that happened.

11 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

So true.

Idk they both had the desire to get nose jobs because their noses were perfect for their face.

Wow idk that but its true.

Makes sense, she does look like JL in the video.

Don't u find it odd how JL looked more like Lynn and Britney when she was young but now looks like her father in a blonde wig now?

I wonder why that happened.

I actually think, and this will sound weird, but Britney came to look more like Jamie Lynn, not the reverse.

Britney's young photos, she looked like Lynne with strongly Italian features. Jamie Lynn never looked like this. But as Britney got more famous, they lightened her hair and her look happened to conform more to Jamie Lynn's look and the "Zoey" look.

So I would say Britney and Jamie Lynn look naturally less alike than they were styled to look, and it was Britney whose look was changed more over the years, until JL got her surgery.

But you're right that she now does look less like Britney and Lynne and more like her father and brother. 

Edited by Dcarp999
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Dcarp999 said:

I actually think, and this will sound weird, but Britney came to look more like Jamie Lynn, not the reverse.

Britney's young photos, she looked like Lynne with strongly Italian features. Jamie Lynn never looked like this. But as Britney got more famous, they lightened her hair and her look happened to conform more to Jamie Lynn's look and the "Zoey" look.

So I would say Britney and Jamie Lynn look naturally less alike than they were styled to look, and it was Britney whose look was changed more over the years, until JL got her surgery.

But you're right that she now does look less like Britney and Lynne and more like her father and brother. 

That makes sense cause if you look at Britney's look in BOMT and during the album's photoshoot, she has very tan skin and dark hair.

Someone said on a thread that they thought she was ethnic for a long time until they found out she was a southern white girl from louisiana.

I wonder why Britney became blonde, 

I mean I think she still would've been successful as a brunette,
I mean she was one in the BOMT video.

Its interesting how Britney looks like her mom and JL looks like her dad.

With me and my sister,

I take after my dad and my sister looks like my mom.

Its fascinating how genetics work.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

That makes sense cause if you look at Britney's look in BOMT and during the album's photoshoot, she has very tan skin and dark hair.

Someone said on a thread that they thought she was ethnic for a long time until they found out she was a southern white girl from louisiana.

I wonder why Britney became blonde, 

I mean I think she still would've been successful as a brunette,
I mean she was one in the BOMT video.

Its interesting how Britney looks like her mom and JL looks like her dad.

With me and my sister,

I take after my dad and my sister looks like my mom.

Its fascinating how genetics work.

Lynne has some Maltese ancestry, Maltese are an independent nation but ethnically they are Italian. Lynne has typical southern Italian features and she passed them onto Britney.  And I think Britney looked more like Jamie Lynn when she was styled in a way that minimized those features. SO in a way they do have a different background than the average white southerner BUT there is a sizable Sicilian community in Louisiana so maybe it is not that uncommon. The average southern white person is more like her father Jamie, rather than Lynne :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Jamie Lynn's nose, mouth, jawline all look like Jamie, and these features became more prominent as she got older, versus when she was younger and her features not fully formed, her eyes and forehead and coloring, which she got from Lynne, stood out more. I think this is why.

In my family my brother and I both look like our mothers side but differently. My brother, mom, and grandmother all look alike and then myself, my aunt, and my grandfather all look alike. Neither of us looks like my dad at all except for that I have his eyes (which is not an issue for me because I have the exact same eye shape as Britney and Lynne, coincidentally enough) :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

Edited by Dcarp999
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, Dcarp999 said:

Lynne has some Maltese ancestry, Maltese are an independent nation but ethnically they are Italian. Lynne has typical southern Italian features and she passed them onto Britney.  And I think Britney looked more like Jamie Lynn when she was styled in a way that minimized those features. SO in a way they do have a different background than the average white southerner BUT there is a sizable Sicilian community in Louisiana so maybe it is not that uncommon. The average southern white person is more like her father Jamie, rather than Lynne :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Jamie Lynn's nose, mouth, jawline all look like Jamie, and these features became more prominent as she got older, versus when she was younger and her features not fully formed, her eyes and forehead and coloring, which she got from Lynne, stood out more. I think this is why.

In my family my brother and I both look like our mothers side but differently. My brother, mom, and grandmother all look alike and then myself, my aunt, and my grandfather all look alike. Neither of us looks like my dad at all except for that I have his eyes (which is not an issue for me because I have the exact same eye shape as Britney and Lynne, coincidentally enough) :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

I never heard of Maltese ancestry, I only heard of the name for a dog lol.

Idk Lynn was partly italian.

That makes sense about JL's features.

Oh wow thats interesting.

I'm a latina with a dad from Mexico and my mom raised in America.

I have dark brown wavy hair, brown eyes and tan skin like my dad

while my sister has light skin, hazel eyes and light brown curly hair like my mom's side.

Its funny cause if u saw us together, u wouldn't think we're sisters but yes we actually are.

Btw can hair type be a genetic trait?

Cause I used to have naturally straight hair as a kid but it wasn't until I hit 4th grade, that my hair turned wavy.

Also my sis had straight hair til she was like in 3rd grade, then it became curly.

Edited by princessmimi

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.