🚨: Rumored Britney appearance/performance at Elton John’s Glastonbury show

1 minute ago, MomOfTheYear said:

This feels like the good old days of 2015/2016. Will she turn up somewhere? Will she perform? Will she promote the single/album? 

IF and it's a big IF she performs. We have to stream that song until it hits #1 whatever song it is. I don't care if it's Pretty Girls featuring Elton John :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I feel like this is the most legitimate rumour in yeaaars of her showing up in years.

Watch her not show up :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

And the peach symbolises Elton’s peachy bum? :elton:

Britney with her cryptic posts. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: we’ve cracked it! 

If you click on who she tagged in the picture, it’s from their studio exhibit from last year and is called “Red Rose” and is based in the UK.

Maybe I’m reaching. 

• Leader

I can tell you for a fact before the vacation videos on her IG came out and before the app pics I was told she was not in London, but it was in regards to filming the will.I.am video rumor. So she hasn’t been to the UK. Hard to do a performance when you aren’t there. Only thing I could see happening if she is actually there is walking on stage or watching from a VIP booth

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I can tell you for a fact before the vacation videos on her IG came out and before the app pics I was told she was not in London, but it was in regards to filming the will.I.am video rumor. So she hasn’t been to the UK. Hard to do a performance when you aren’t there. Only thing I could see happening if she is actually there is walking on stage or watching from a VIP booth

This I can agree with

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Well i'd hope she's not in London because Glastonbury does not take place there.

I hate when people think the whole of the UK is 'London', this is not aimed at just you.

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This whole thread :orangu_orangutan_ape:

As far as a performance goes… guys, she was on a yacht on vacation like 2 days ago. An appearance? Maaaaaaaybe, but a performance? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Then again, Britney always surprises me so let’s see 

Jordan, she's doing a Q&A on Breathe Heavy right after the performance ends. You'd best get your questions ready. 

1- Where's Rebellion? 

2 - Original doll? 

3 - How big is Sam? 

4 - How's the house resign going? 

5 - New album? 

6 - New perfume? 

7 - What happened in 2010? 

8 - Is the book finished? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.