🚨: Rumored Britney appearance/performance at Elton John’s Glastonbury show

1 minute ago, MartinH said:

Britney is siting now on make up chair and posting peaches on instagram. So iconic:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

A diamond peach per Brits caption. And Elton is releasing a limited edition vinyl for his Diamond album with new songs based on tonight’s performances. Songs he has picked that are special. It was announced this week as well…..could it be??? Idk what to think. Lol. 

7 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Don’t. I refuse to get excited for this. :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

If that woman is trolling us I’ll be DM’ing her. But I remember on Britney’s wedding day (the actual wedding day) Britney started following her, and she followed Britney back. :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: And they still follow each other.

No, no. I refuse to believe.

Hide contents

:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, BPI said:

Are we sure Charlotte did Britney makeup at the wedding?
I knew Britney only used the products

Yes, her daughter did her make-up on the day. She was posting on her instagram and Charlotte even said her daughter or whoever it was there to do it.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, hazel24magic said:

A diamond peach per Brits caption. And Elton is releasing a limited edition vinyl for his Diamond album with new songs based on tonight’s performances. Songs he has picked that are special. It was announced this week as well…..could it be??? Idk what to think. Lol. 

And the peach symbolises Elton’s peachy bum? :elton:

Britney with her cryptic posts. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing: we’ve cracked it! 

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.