🚨: Rumored Britney appearance/performance at Elton John’s Glastonbury show

My sources tell me she went and recorded her set for Elton then went back to LA.

The plan is for Elton to start the song then they will use the latest AI and hologram technology to project Britney on to the stage. To the crowd she will be indistinguishable from the real thing!

She will perform Hold Me Closer before heading into a Medley that ends with the Circus Tour version of Ooh Ooh Baby! And when she disappears in the end she'll magically reappear dancing on Instagram in Cabo (only she's actually in her living room and her and Sam set up the green screen to look like Cabo)

I'm SO EXCITED!! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, ChaosMoogle said:

My sources tell me she went and recorded her set for Elton then went back to LA.

The plan is for Elton to start the song then they will use the latest AI and hologram technology to project Britney on to the stage. To the crowd she will be indistinguishable from the real thing!

She will perform Hold Me Closer before heading into a Medley that ends with the Circus Tour version of Ooh Ooh Baby! And when she disappears in the end she'll magically reappear dancing on Instagram in Cabo (only she's actually in her living room and her and Sam set up the green screen to look like Cabo)

I'm SO EXCITED!! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

this is the kind of rumor i was expecting if she goes back on stage... :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

the BAnons would be ready to invent anything :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.