🚨: Rumored Britney appearance/performance at Elton John’s Glastonbury show

13 minutes ago, nevs1212 said:

My friends at Glastonbury atm and he said there’s talks between the staff working there that she’s there and how it’s suppose to be a big surprise… praying its true… but I can’t tell if its just a rumour haha. 

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

• Haha 1

I'd just want to go out there and prove I still got it to be honest, not for the haters but for myself.

I'm a real worker and I'd be going up the walls if I'd had as much time off as her.

I like to have a drive and focus in my life, it keeps me grounded.

But it's up to her.

Love always for her no matter what.

• Love 3
On 6/25/2023 at 5:17 AM, leviathan said:

you need to calm down. like I get it’s a joke but that not nice and honestly there’s nothing funny about m***; I’ve seen it destroy lives.

Edited by IoI
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Serving Britney Realness said:

My source informed me that Britney and Elton are both now together spending some time together. Elton sees britney as a daughter and has a very protective energy over her and Britney is feeling confident to make her comeback stage debut with him.

Are you trolling?

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.