🚨: Rumored Britney appearance/performance at Elton John’s Glastonbury show

3 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

My insider just updated me that Elton and Britney had a fight at the hotel. Britney wanted to wear a long white dress with red roses but Elton wanted to wear the same thing. Britney ended up throwing her Starbucks drink at his face. Elton ended up crying. Britney was held back by GUNS N ROSES, Britney was heard screaming " Come at me bro". 

Guns N Roses were left traumatized. Story unfolding. 

I wanna see how Kaplan turns this into more money for Kevin

• Like 1

I’m not getting my hopes up. Sam posted a story 2 hours ago at home with the pups. Is it more likely she went without him and/or this is an old photo, or she’s not in London.

Part of me does feel it’s an old photo.  But idk. Maybe because I’m still hopeful she’ll perform even after I said I’m not getting my hopes up  🤣

• Love 2
3 hours ago, summer2summer said:

My insider just updated me that Elton and Britney had a fight at the hotel. Britney wanted to wear a long white dress with red roses but Elton wanted to wear the same thing. Britney ended up throwing her Starbucks drink at his face. Elton ended up crying. Britney was held back by GUNS N ROSES, Britney was heard screaming " Come at me bro". 

Guns N Roses were left traumatized. Story unfolding. 

:billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.