BREAKING: KPop idol Moonbin (25) found dead in his apartment

Antidote

23 hours ago, stanLOONA said:

I saw a little clip of them where her sister was really sad because he didn't answer her call, and she broke down and said "just to hear your voice is enough" and now? omg I'm so heartbroken

I saw that clip too and it broke my heart, they grew up together and she admired and loved him so much :(

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cubasterd said:

This is sad. Outside of that Lee Hyo-lee( the girl who ripped off "Do Somethin"), I never got into KPop because they all felt too manufactured and most of the music sounds so silly.

Sorry baby but that was 20 years ago xd you have missed more than two decades of Kpop music.

The industry is totally different than it was back then. Groups like BTS are not only incredible singers and dancers, but they also compose, write and produce their own music and they are also the creative directors of the narrative of their albums, for example all their music videos are linked, their concept is crazy. I recommend you watch the BLACKPINK documentary on netflix  :)

41 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Sorry baby but that was 20 years ago xd you have missed more than two decades of Kpop music.

The industry is totally different than it was back then. Groups like BTS are not only incredible singers and dancers, but they also compose, write and produce their own music and they are also the creative directors of the narrative of their albums, for example all their music videos are linked, their concept is crazy. I recommend you watch the BLACKPINK documentary on netflix  :)

I've heard some Kpop stuff throughout the years,  BLACKPINK stuff like "dudududu"(which I loved) and even tried BTS ( which I hated) but they sound like every other mechanical hip-pop Kpop group. "Creative directors of the album narrative",  good one! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Unless BTS have solo writing credits for their music, its all for show. Aren't there like 3+ members in that group? If they can write their hits, why have all the other co-writers who aren't part of the group? Same with American artists who claim to be writers and producers. Do they have an "Everytime" where they wrote a song in a hotel with 1 other friend? Do they have a "Someday I will understand"? Do they randomly perform WIP songs while on tour to give their fans a taste of what could come? I don't know the answer but I doubt they do. I think K-Pop record companies have gotten better at marketing them as "real artists", but I doubt much has really changed.

Its hard for me to ignore the machines behind Kpop artists. It feels like they're exploiting children.

Edited by cubasterd
55 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

I've heard some Kpop stuff throughout the years,  BLACKPINK stuff like "dudududu"(which I loved) and even tried BTS ( which I hated) but they sound like every other mechanical hip-pop Kpop group. "Creative directors of the album narrative",  good one! :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Unless BTS have solo writing credits for their music, its all for show. Aren't there like 3+ members in that group? If they can write their hits, why have all the other co-writers who aren't part of the group? Same with American artists who claim to be writers and producers. Do they have an "Everytime" where they wrote a song in a hotel with 1 other friend? Do they have a "Someday I will understand"? Do they randomly perform WIP songs while on tour to give their fans a taste of what could come? I don't know the answer but I doubt they do. I think K-Pop record companies have gotten better at marketing them as "real artists", but I doubt much has really changed.

Its hard for me to ignore the machines behind Kpop artists. It feels like they're exploiting children.

lol what?

_106499888_bts_jung_promo_976.jpg
WWW.BBC.COM

The Swiss psychologist's theories of ego, persona and the psyche underpin the band's latest lyrics.
bts2.gif
WWW.GOALCAST.COM

BTS's best album, 2020's Map of the Soul, found inspiration in the writings of psychiatrist Carl Jung. It's surprising, but it makes sense.
1600861092-ego.jpg
WWW.ALLKPOP.COM

It is no surprise that BTS puts a lot of thought into their albums be it the concept, the nomenclature, the lyrics, the art, the choreography, the m…

Edited by Antidote

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.