First look at Ariana Grande in Wicked movie

Cqleb

2 hours ago, Justin Spears said:

Stop what ? She doesn’t not look healthy recently eating disorders is a ******* serious issue am not making fun of her or body shaming her but seriously this looks scary 

Are you 5, or do you just lack any sensitivity? You don’t just say things like that and any normal person wouldn’t.

get better. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Justin Spears said:

Stop what ? She doesn’t not look healthy recently eating disorders is a ******* serious issue am not making fun of her or body shaming her but seriously this looks scary 

Yet if she had more meat on her bones y'all would call her fat :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Make it make sense gays :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Justin Spears said:

I am 38 and I said what I said she doesn’t look healthy and I am not body shaming her I am just saying my opinion you need to calm down 

You’re right. She looks extremely unhealthy. It’s worrisome. I don’t know if she’s relapsed so hard with her ED bc of the stress of this movie or bc of her marriage… I’m interested to see the movie bc she and the production crew have put A TON of work into it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

You’re right. She looks extremely unhealthy. It’s worrisome. I don’t know if she’s relapsed so hard with her ED bc of the stress of this movie or bc of her marriage… I’m interested to see the movie bc she and the production crew have put A TON of work into it.

Thank you And I can’t with the delusional people here who can’t see this 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
55 minutes ago, Justin Spears said:

I am 38 and I said what I said she doesn’t look healthy and I am not body shaming her I am just saying my opinion you need to calm down 

No, you need to keep your opinions about her appearance to yourself. I SAID WHAT I SAID. Ignorant *** 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, thegrove said:

No, you need to keep your opinions about her appearance to yourself. I SAID WHAT I SAID. Ignorant *** 

…Ariana is a public figure. She posts body check videos and pictures on her Instagram often. She is obsessed with being seen as “small” compared to her surroundings. She purposely takes pictures of herself where she’s straining her neck and shoulders to show her bones and she wears revealing clothing that shows off how frail she really is. 
It’s not our fault that we have eyes and can see what is going on. We are not going to directly talk to Ariana about this bc we don’t know her in real life. We are simply speaking about this on a public forum about celebrities. I highly doubt Ariana visits Exhale to read about what people think about her. LOL. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

…Ariana is a public figure. She posts body check videos and pictures on her Instagram often. She is obsessed with being seen as “small” compared to her surroundings. She purposely takes pictures of herself where she’s straining her neck and shoulders to show her bones and she wears revealing clothing that shows off how frail she really is. 
It’s not our fault that we have eyes and can see what is going on. We are not going to directly talk to Ariana about this bc we don’t know her in real life. We are simply speaking about this on a public forum about celebrities. I highly doubt Ariana visits Exhale to read about what people think about her. LOL. 

How about there may be other people on here who see that stuff and it very well could affect them. But if you’re thinking I’m just trying to save Ariana’s feelings, okay then lol. I mean she herself even told people to STFU. 

So y’all can do the same. God people are so thick and awful, trying to justify your hurtful words because… what are you trying to make yourselves feel better? 

12 hours ago, Justin Spears said:

Ok I am sorry no need to be rude to me though have a great day 🌹

Y’all deserve to have someone be rude to you. Lol don’t have a great day. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block