More new 2003 photoshoot from Britneysvault

I think she looks stunning and I adore her smile :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: However, I'm dying to watch the Circus tour and FF tour rehearsals :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: I remember in one of BV's stories he once wrote that he would have leaked it "before the year ends" but the year ended 3 months ago and nothing happened :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: It's been so dry for us fans especially in terms of Circus tour leaks, we deserve it :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I also heard that the FFT rehearsals has all the live/pre-recorded tracks and that she also rehearsed "He About to Lose Me" which wasn't performed during the Epix special in Toronto :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I'm sorry y'all but I'm really desperate for something new :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.