Now that Britney's family has been cut off...

They’ve gone too long without needing a steady income, so now they have very limited options, besides what they have already pilfered from her.

The next few years should be interesting in terms of what they will try to claim they are owed (🙄) or what stories they will sell. Hopefully, they will remain hidden away and are never heard from again. 

It’s what they deserve! :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Edited by jossy12
  • Like 6

600 million was taken from Britney's net worth, so I doubt they are worried about any income for te rest of their miserable lives. They will do anything for their own image though and sadly that also means destroying Britney's happiness and image.

I just don't understand why Britney doesn't fight back. She can destroy ALL of them by doing one high profile interview or documentary, styled by a big designer and the hair and make up team from the Kardashians.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

They are not the brightest buttons in the box (in my opinion). They effectively lived off her money for 13 years, but I think that is because they were helped by far more clever people in the industry who helped set up the conservatorship and aided the ongoing exploitation (in my opinion, we all know who). Therefore, it would not suprise me if they spent much of the money they fleeced with lavish lifesyles. Jamie Spears for instance has had several bankruptcys so does not strike me as the type that would have saved and invested the money. KFed is another example of someone who now seems to be running scared, as the money is due to end, despite the vast amount he accumulated over the years (the thought of him getting good financial advice and setting up an investment property is laughable. He does not even own a property which is astounding considering the amount he has raked in over the years and Jamie Spears has ended up living in a trailier!). If you don't earn the money you don't tend to value it and it all could have vanished into the ether by now. Also the really big bucks probably went more to the lawyers and her "business manager". 

Probably true though the image thing as well though. Lynn loved to project the "perfect mother" image which is now somewhat marred by the accusation she may have served up her daughter to a people trafficker.  Anyway this is what I think the motives behind the curret smear campaign are (in my opinion, but could be wrong). For the first time in Britney's adult life the family are all being forced to fend for themselves and they have zero skills to offer anyone.  

• Love 4
  • Like 4

Well what they took from Britney is almost more than anyone could make in their lifetime isn't it? And they probably juggled the money in investing and stuff who knows, and JL maybe does have some type of royalty from her music. I soooo wish they have to spit out every dime that was illegally used, but that doesn't seem to be easy to prove so I'd at least like to know what happened to the 600 mil, and Britney to get back a significant portion of it. Justice!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

how are they making money??? I know JL is doing every reality show available but what about Lynne, Jamie, Bryan?

Lynne:

She was spotted on the street....First she she pretended to be waiting for a taxi and had a fake phone call so she wouldn't have to respond...

But later she appeared on the street hunting for clients… :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

20230215-140501.jpg

Spoiler

BS-laugh.png

Edited by IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY
  • Haha 5
9 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

They are  not really making any money and are increasingly desperate which is why they want what they see as their property back (i.e. Britney). 

Decent people would get jobs and a life of their own but we are talking about the Spears here.  

They are used to the life of luxury and being rich. Perhaps they should re-focus their energies to selling stories on team con.

Edited by MbbGasoline
correction
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.