It's so unfair that she doesn't have a documentary about her artistic legacy

All digital platforms like Netflix, HBO etc are full of documentaries about her personal life, media scandals etc, but there is no documentary about her legacy as an artist.

We are talking about the princess of pop, a global phenomenon, a woman who became globally famous without the help of the internet, a woman who has broken millions of records, the obsession of every man and woman during the 2000's, a woman who inspired thousands of artists today.

It's really unfair that a documentary like this does not exist and that the new generations only see her as a media celebrity.

I just woke up and dreamed about this and woke up very angry

bts-jungkook.gif

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 5
  • Like 1

I know. A lot of people really don't know about her impact or influence in pop culture because it started way before the digital era, and I really think people should know more about the things she has accomplished.

5 hours ago, aoki.loid said:

try this vid, it’s a video essay but it’s basically a doc, it only focuses on britney as an artist, & is 2 hours long so get snacks :melt_weird_drift_wow:

This video was actually great. Maybe there could be a more compact version of the milestones cuz in my memory, she was always 'the first', 'the best', 'the fastest to sell', 'the youngest', etc, breaking so many records. Yet so humble.

But even if there isn't she will remain iconic and that's fine by me too. There's always gonna be someone dressed as Britney on halloween😋

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.