#WeLoveYouBritney

In case Britney reads this, leave her a message!

Stay Strong Brit. We love you! We fought for you and will continue to do so.

Don't worry what the a-holes say. Enjoy your life to the fullest. You deserve all the joy, even in the smallest things.

You owe nothing to nobody.

But the world owes you an apology and respect.

nice rose flower images for free downlaod #redroses #rose #rosephotography  | Rose flower wallpaper, Love rose flower, Rose flower pictures

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 6

Don't give a **** about what the media has been saying this week, it's all a rehash of 2007 to try to paint you in a bad light bc TCon is scared of their future in prison. 

Keep your head up and know not a single person out of the millions of fans you have believes this crap. I hope you leave California and just live life! Love you!:wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1

Stay strong Britney! You got this. The trash aren’t going to control the narrative anymore now that we have the upper hand. **** Team Con, their days of controlling everything are over, no one is falling for it, and they need to give it up! They need to take the L and crawl back into their miserable holes and try to live with whatever dignity they have left, if they even have any from what they did, I highly doubt it. 

Just remember, this is what Juno Lou had to do to try and make probably $200:

spacer.png

(And she didn’t even last the whole show before she quit!)

You lasted a decade and a half in an illegal conservatorship full of abuse and you made it out of it a stronger person. If you can survive all you went through over these years, you can survive anything! You got this, I believe in you!

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 
I love you Britney forever and always!

• Love 1

We love you Britney! 

Here are some quotes from yourself:

“I don’t allow anybody to change me. I still walk outta my house in rollers and I take walks. I do not care what people think.”

“Whoever is in the spotlight, people are really quick to judge. I mean, there are a lot of kids coming up who’ve experienced that. You know, Justin Bieber, he’s huge, and he experiences that. It’s just the way the world works, unfortunately.”

“I think with anybody who’s doing well in the public eye or whatever, there’s always gonna be a shift because people don’t wanna see somebody happy all the time. And they’re gonna try to take shots at people.”

“I remember I read this harsh review about my show, and one of my friends told me that this was the exact same stuff people said about Madonna. And it’s like, she didn’t care. Madonna just came out and was herself. I respect that a lot.”

“I love my gay fans. Gay people are always usually my best friends in the whole world. I completely adore them.”

I hope it was useful. Take care, be yourself and stay strong!

❤❤❤

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.