JESSIE WARE "Pearls" OUT NOW - new album " THAT! FEELS GOOD! " out April 28th

MIKE_INT

6 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

WYP was and still is an exquisite body of work, me, just like you and many fans, we expected WYP part 2. but lately I was thinking, that if she really did WYP past 2 it could be considered as reductive, and just riding the way of the previous album rather that explore new territories but keep the essence there.

WYP was mostly produces by James Ford, we havent heard any of his tracks for THAT!FEELS GOOD! yet, on a standartz edition there will be 6 tracks produced by Ford and 4 by Price (Free Yourself,Pearls)

I assume Price tracks will be more instant and commercial and Ford tracks will be more artistic.

Next single "Begin Again" is produced by Ford, 5 and a half minuted and is considered a "Spotlight" of the new album.

I also believe we will get more Ford tracks on deluxe edition later this year

My other thought was: WYP was much more moody, ***ier, more after hours and new album will be probably more brighter and care-free, which will bring much more livfe into a live performances and new tour.

Based on review I would consider THAT! FEELS GOOD! a night out in Studio 54, pure joy of life and music and WYP as an afterhours in a dark smokey  underground private club after

No im actually saying I want a new sound, I dont want WYP part 2, because ive been listening to that album for almost 3 years now. 

Thats like if Dua Lipa released FT part 2 album, I dont think I would like that after all of us have been listening to that album for 3 years.

I dont see anything new with Jessie's new sound yet, but im hoping the album as a whole will be more exciting

17 hours ago, fays1 said:

WYP was my favorite album in 2020, and I kept listening to it the past 3 years, specially because she kept expanding the album with new songs, bonus tracks, deluxe album, extra singles, remixes.. So now I just want something new after all that. Im still very excited for the album though.

I think this genre of music is splendid with Jessie's vocals and it is no doubt that she can't venture into denominations within the huge umbrella of genres that dance music has to offer. I guess we will have to wait and see :bcut_britney_clapboard:

17 hours ago, mnm hkjhk said:

very excited but dont know her :D

Start with Whats Your Pleasure? :bouncey:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.