Sam Smith addresses the Adele ghost singer conspiracy theory in funny interview

So...there have been people making "conspiracy theory" videos stating that Sam Smith and Adele have the same ghost singer as they sound similar when you pitch their voices up or down. Sam addresses this funny conspiracy theory in a new interview with Drew Barrymore, as well as other topics.

I thought it was funny that Sam acknowledged the similarity and that he and Adele have never been seen together. 

What do you think about this interview? I thought it was fun. 

Edited by jordeezy
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So...there have been people making "conspiracy theory" videos stating that Sam Smith and Adele have the same ghost singer as they sound similar when you pitch their voices up or down. Sam addresses this funny conspiracy theory in a new interview with Drew Barrymore, as well as other topics.

I thought it was funny that Sam acknowledged the similarity and that he and Adele have never been seen together. 

What do you think about this interview? I thought it was fun. 

Her voice is not that unique, so I'm not surprised....or they used DiffSVC :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block