Let's Make One Thing Incredibly Clear; Josiah, Ashlynn and Christina Are Not Fans Of Britney's And Never Were

Josiah is a wannabe reporter for several Canadian publications. He does not follow Britney or post about her.

Ashlynn actually admitted on her TikTok that she was paid $2 per view for their little video, and in the original video was bragging about how it would go viral. She's a clout chaser.

And Christina had never posted about Britney until two months ago in November.

Make no mistake, these pathetic losers are not Britney fans, and I'm getting real tired of media outlets portraying them as such. Britney has enough legitimate reasons to hate us, we don't need to fabricate new ones. They're TikTok Detectives who thought they could capitalize off of all of this, plain and simple.

If they were doing it for altruistic reasons, Josiah and Christina wouldn't have gone private on Instagram and Tik Tok, with Josiah outright deleting his Twitter. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 7
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Josiah is a wannabe reporter for several Canadian publications. He does not follow Britney or post about her.

Ashlynn actually admitted on her TikTok that she was paid $2 per view for their little video, and in the original video was bragging about how it would go viral. She's a clout chaser.

And Christina had never posted about Britney until two months ago in November.

Make no mistake, these pathetic losers are not Britney fans, and I'm getting real tired of media outlets portraying them as such. Britney has enough legitimate reasons to hate us, we don't need to fabricate new ones. They're TikTok Detectives who thought they could capitalize off of all of this, plain and simple.

If they were doing it for altruistic reasons, Josiah and Christina wouldn't have gone private on Instagram and Tik Tok, with Josiah outright deleting his Twitter. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

And what? Are you going to sue them for not being her fans or call cops at them? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

7 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

And what? Are you going to sue them for not being her fans or call cops at them? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

If you watched the TikTok, you know they planned to claim Britney had posted 911 on her Instagram before it was deleted, if the police didn't agree to check up on her.

That's conspiracy to file a false police report, which is in fact a crime. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

But also, I'm making the distinction of them not being fans because none of us should want to be associated with such FOOLISHNESS. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If you watched the TikTok, you know they planned to claim Britney had posted 911 on her Instagram before it was deleted, if the police didn't agree to check up on her.

That's conspiracy to file a false police report, which is in fact a crime. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

But also, I'm making the distinction of them not being fans because none of us should want to be associated with such FOOLISHNESS. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I'm not watching TikFlop site because I'm not some delusional teenager and I'm living in real world :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block