Is Jodi Montgomery the reason for Britney's anger?

there’s really a number of reasons why Britney has been angry. There are 2 biggest reasons I can think. One of them is being her dad Jamie taking away everything she wanted and everything she worked hard for way too long. 

The second reason is that Britney is technically a grieving mother. People seem to forget that she had a miscarriage sometime last year so maybe that’s why she was having these angry rants on Instagram. she definitely needs a lot of time to feel in a space where she’s no longer angry and feel some sense of peace. Maybe not 100% but a happy medium

i doubt Jodi is one the reasons but it’s possible that Britney was annoyed with her during the conservatorship days

Edited by johnslyfe
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Rosengart didn't debunk anything all he said is there's a "myth" around the care plan.

He never yes and no'd anything in regard to the care plan. 

You can trust Britney all you want, that doesn't negate the fact that Jodi is sketchy as hell.

You trust TMZ's puppet Sam as well so those are your choices sis, believe the abusers. 

Glad I’m not the only one who realizes rosengart never denied anything about the care plan or revealed anything either. He answered like lawyer lol

• Love 1

Here are some court documents. I found here. My take on it was that Zabel and Montgomery were not only objecting to the stipulations of the trust that would tie Britney to the courts to make decisions about some financial matters but also to language in Jamie's petition that would make a care plan "subject to conditions subsequent' regarding the transition and future care plan...".  The court document states that there was no condition concerning a "care" in the court papers it states "no care" plan was either ordered or suggested to be filed and goes on to say there is no need for one as the conservatorship of the person was already terminated.  My take on it is that is no care plan Britney needs to follow.  If Jodi is still assisting Britey it would be as an employee not a conservator.  Britney said on court that she cannot be forced to do anything under this care plan.  Many people think Britney is restricted under some care plan and that indeed is a myth. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.