Is Jodi Montgomery the reason for Britney's anger?

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Your opinion on it is Britney doesn't have to follow anything she doesn't want too in the care plan.

You don't know that factually, none of us do. Also, Jodi isn't Britney's "assistant" as you commented.

I get trying to debunk the lies revolving the care plan, however many seem to be portraying their opinion as having knowledge as to what's in the care plan.

You might believe Jodi more than Jamie, but she's not squeaky clean either. 

Jodi has been sued for elder abuse and drafted this care plan. 

britney is a free woman, free people don't have to follow things they do not wish to follow (besides the laws, etc). there is nothing to suggest the care plan is a set of rules she must follow. rosengart debunked that speculation calling it a myth.

i said she was a glorified assistant. 

i never said nor believe jodi is squeaky clean. but everyone ignores the fact that britney requested jodi to stay and help her DESPITE feeling as if jodi was taking it too far. still, less than a month later, britney said she wanted jodi to stay with her. that speaks volumes. i trust britney. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, easy said:

britney is a free woman, free people don't have to follow things they do not wish to follow (besides the laws, etc). there is nothing to suggest the care plan is a set of rules she must follow. rosengart debunked that speculation calling it a myth.

i said she was a glorified assistant. 

i never said nor believe jodi is squeaky clean. but everyone ignores the fact that britney requested jodi to stay and help her DESPITE feeling as if jodi was taking it too far. still, less than a month later, britney said she wanted jodi to stay with her. that speaks volumes. i trust britney. 

That's your opinion though when you say "there is nothing to suggest a care plan is a set of rules" you nor I have access to it.

We have no idea what it all entails, Britney said she would have to agree to whatever is in it which could suggest there are things to follow.

Jodi is not a glorified assistant sis, I don't trust Jodi, nor do I believe Britney knows Jodi was part of an elder abuse case nor do I believe Britney knows everything we know about certain details.

I think it's possible Britney has been playing catch up on so much since she was controlled. 

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

That's your opinion though when you say "there is nothing to suggest a care plan is a set of rules" you nor I have access to it.

We have no idea what it all entails, Britney said she would have to agree to whatever is in it which could suggest there are things to follow.

Jodi is not a glorified assistant sis, I don't trust Jodi, nor do I believe Britney knows Jodi was part of an elder abuse case nor do I believe Britney knows everything we know about certain details.

I think it's possible Britney has been playing catch up on so much since she was controlled. 

it's not my opinion when rosengart debunked that speculation about it. 

what you believe is irrelevant same as what i believe. i trust britney, period. 

• Like 1
Just now, easy said:

it's not my opinion when rosengart debunked that speculation about it. 

what you believe is irrelevant same as what i believe. i trust britney, period. 

Rosengart didn't debunk anything all he said is there's a "myth" around the care plan.

He never yes and no'd anything in regard to the care plan. 

You can trust Britney all you want, that doesn't negate the fact that Jodi is sketchy as hell.

You trust TMZ's puppet Sam as well so those are your choices sis, believe the abusers. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Rosengart didn't debunk anything all he said is there's a "myth" around the care plan.

He never yes and no'd anything in regard to the care plan. 

You can trust Britney all you want, that doesn't negate the fact that Jodi is sketchy as hell.

You trust TMZ's puppet Sam as well so those are your choices sis, believe the abusers. 

now you're playing semantics and i'm not interested. rosengart said there is a myth surrounding the care plan, you know what he means but you choose to fight against it because it doesn't fit the narrative that the care plan is a baby chsip that britney must follow. no one even knows of the care plan is still even in existence. 

i trust britney, period. 

• Like 1
Just now, easy said:

now you're playing semantics and i'm not interested. rosengart said there is a myth surrounding the care plan, you know what he means but you choose to fight against it because it doesn't fit the narrative that the care plan is a baby chsip that britney must follow. no one even knows of the care plan is still even in existence. 

i trust britney, period. 

I'm not fighting against anything sis, I'm just not being delusional and pretending to know what's in it.

That's the whole point is "no one knows" so either side knows nothing, so when you fight against people about the care plan as if you have knowledge of what's actually in it is clownery boo. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Then you created this theory of Jodi being some assistant and completely leaving out her sketchiness and Sam's running to TMZ as well. You choose to see things with a blindfold on and that's okay. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

I'm not fighting against anything sis, I'm just not being delusional and pretending to know what's in it.

That's the whole point is "no one knows" so either side knows nothing, so when you fight against people about the care plan as if you have knowledge of what's actually in it is clownery boo. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Then you created this theory of Jodi being some assistant and completely leaving out her sketchiness and Sam's running to TMZ as well. You choose to see things with a blindfold on and that's okay. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

i'm not fighting against a care plan, i'm reiterating rosengart's own words: "there is a myth surrounding the care plan" you putting words in my mouth to have another dumb argument over the care plan is the real clownery. 

do you know what a "glorified" assistant means? it means she's not actually an assistant but helps britney in the way an assistant would. 

YOU brought up sam and tmz, completely irrelevant to this conversation to try and make a point. 

• Like 1
Just now, easy said:

i'm not fighting against a care plan, i'm reiterating rosengart's own words: "there is a myth surrounding the care plan" you putting words in my mouth to have another dumb argument over the care plan is the real clownery. 

do you know what a "glorified" assistant means? it means she's not actually an assistant but helps britney in the way an assistant would. 

YOU brought up sam and tmz, completely irrelevant to this conversation to try and make a point. 

What words did I put in your mouth, if you're regurgitating your own words sis that's on you.

You did come up with Jodi being Britney's "assistant" lol. You don't know if Jodi is helping Britney in a capacity as any kind of glorified assistant sis.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA - This is what members keep telling you boo, stop acting like you have more info than any of us to defend your narrative.

You have no supporting facts for the stuff you vomit out. I brought up Sam and TMZ because you choose to side with the sketchiness of it all. 

• Love 1

What words did I put in your mouth, if you're regurgitating your own words sis that's on you.

You did come up with Jodi being Britney's "assistant" lol. You don't know if Jodi is helping Britney in a capacity as any kind of glorified assistant sis.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA - This is what members keep telling you boo, stop acting like you have more info than any of us to defend your narrative.

You have no supporting facts for the stuff you vomit out. I brought up Sam and TMZ because you choose to side with the sketchiness of it all. 

you're not even reading what i'm saying anymore, you just keep repeating yourself. if you read what i wrote you would see where i stated facts and how i formed my opinion. instead you were just desperate to prove i'm coming up with theories when i am not. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Lol Jodi isn't her conservator anymore it's not Jodi's responsibility to deal with Britney's finances. 

Right but that was the reason for the care plan babes. The cship was dissolved and in order for Britney to manage things she hasn't gotten her hands on in over 10 years she needed someone to ease her into a life of control again. Judge Penny inquired to what would be the next step after dissolving the cship and that was the proposition that Britney also agreed upon. Are yall not at least gettin the correct synopsis of the court documents regarding her case pr are yall listening to blogs who halfway give correct info?

Whats Going On What GIF by ABC Network

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Where was it said that Rosengart denied there being a care plan? I remember him reinforcing that her Cship was over even tho ppl insisted that she's still under it because of how documents referred to her in the past tense.

he never denied the care plan, he said there was a myth surrounding it. 

• Like 2
Just now, easy said:

you're not even reading what i'm saying anymore, you just keep repeating yourself. if you read what i wrote you would see where i stated facts and how i formed my opinion. instead you were just desperate to prove i'm coming up with theories when i am not. 

You didn't say anything other than Rosengart debunked the care plan rumor.

All he said was there a "myth" surrounding it, if I'm not reading your comments how am I replying to your lies about Jodi being any kind of assistant to B?

I'm not desperate to prove anything about you coming up with lies sis, the proof is in your fraudulent comments. :clownery_makeup_meme:

You comment as if you know Jodi is a glorified assistant. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

You didn't say anything other than Rosengart debunked the care plan rumor.

All he said was there a "myth" surrounding it, if I'm not reading your comments how am I replying to your lies about Jodi being any kind of assistant to B?

I'm not desperate to prove anything about you coming up with lies sis, the proof is in your fraudulent comments. :clownery_makeup_meme:

You comment as if you know Jodi is a glorified assistant. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

i said rosengart debunked the care plan rumor, that's a fact. 

i said people reported the care plan involved her medical information and information about her children, fact. 

you comment as if you don't understand what a glorified assistant means after i already explained what it means. 

name one lie i've told. 

• Like 1

Rosengart didn't propose the care plan Jodi did when she was co-conservator. 

Ok this is a nit pick though. Jodi doesn't have the final say. If it was proposed by her both Rosengart & Britney approved that idea to present to the judge. It rlly doesn't even matter who proposed it. It was presented as a "team effort" to the judge and that was approved

Just now, easy said:

i said rosengart debunked the care plan rumor, that's a fact. 

i said people reported the care plan involved her medical information and information about her children, fact. 

you comment as if you don't understand what a glorified assistant means after i already explained what it means. 

name one lie i've told. 

Rosengart didn't debunk any full specifics of the care plan, all he said is there is a "myth" to it.

He never confirmed nor denied anything specifically about it. 

I know you explained what you meant by glorified assistant yet that was an opinion of yours you tried to sell off as a fact. 

• Love 1
Just now, Mr. AmericanDream said:

Ok this is a nit pick though. Jodi doesn't have the final say. If it was proposed by her both Rosengart & Britney approved that idea to present to the judge. It rlly doesn't even matter who proposed it. It was presented as a "team effort" to the judge and that was approved

It wasn't proposed by Rosengart, Jodi is the one that drafted it and presented it to Penny and Rosengart.

It wasn't presented as a team effort, Jodi is the one that did it on her own, whether Britney agreed to it is a different story.

• Love 1

Rosengart didn't debunk any full specifics of the care plan, all he said is there is a "myth" to it.

He never confirmed nor denied anything specifically about it. 

I know you explained what you meant by glorified assistant yet that was an opinion of yours you tried to sell off as a fact. 

again, you're playing semantics and i do not care to play with you. it's round and round in a circle.

i didn't try to sell anything off as fact. if you knew what glorified assistant meant before i explained it to you, you would have known that i wasn't "selling" anything. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.