Star Magazine Jan 2023 Issue: "Britney's In Serious Danger"

4 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Team Con has clearly paid them. Are they trying to get a reaction out of her? 

spacer.png

Lol these type of headlines are to be expected because of her social media. I think we should just ignore. Team Con sucks but i doubt they are paying star magazine to write crappy articles. They could just leak stuff to People or Tmz if they wanted. Star magz is lowwwwww rent and they just make up stories based off what randos say online about celebs.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Lol these type of headlines are to be expected because of her social media. I think we should just ignore. Team Con sucks but i doubt they are paying star magazine to write crappy articles. They could just leak stuff to People or Tmz if they wanted. Star magz is lowwwwww rent and they just make up stories based off what randos say online about celebs.

Team Con is so stuck in the past that I wouldn't rule it out. I can totally see them going to Star magazine or Perez thinking the GP still checks for them:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Just now, Lola2790 said:

Team Con is so stuck in the past that I wouldn't rule it out. I can totally see them going to Star magazine or Perez thinking the GP still checks for them:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

I just don't see the reason or logic in it. The public already thinks she's in the middle of a "breakdown". It's a waste of time to pay low rent magz to say the same when the magazines are going to say that anyway.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.