Taylor is preparing to release Speak Now (Taylor's version)

FINALLY! Speak God been the most anticipated re recording for me. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:
Manifesting a double release of Country and pop versions of the album ala Up! by Shania Twain. Purple for country, red for pop (Target exclusive CDs and vinyls):gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Spoiler

Hopefully she gives Lana a few weeks before/after because I need at least a month with Lana’s album before I can listen to anyone else. Miley already not getting played til MAYBE mid April and that’s if they don’t release an anniversary edition of Kelly’s debut album.

• Love 4

Good - maybe that means she's taking extra care to perfect the production on 1989 (TV). Personally, I'm not that picky and think Red (TV) is currently her best album, but a lot of fans thought the production was not up to par, and half the songs on 1989 are Max Martin ones, which could pose a problem. :saywat-towelney: Either way, I'm still super curious as to what treatment Better Than Revenge is getting. Hopefully, it stays as is. Let the song remain what it is - a time capsule from a bygone era. Art doesn't have to be unproblematic. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.