Taylor is preparing to release Speak Now (Taylor's version)

''Taylor Swift will reportedly release a re-recorded version of Speak Now in the next 'couple of months.'

The 33-year-old pop star initially released the chart-topping record in 2010 but recently has been remaking her earlier albums after a dispute with her old label Big Machine Records.

She has so far released Fearless (Taylor's Version) as well as Red (Taylor's Version) and has been 'quietly' re-recording her third and fourth studio albums around preparations for her forthcoming world tour.''

Taylor Swift Speak Now - ST8MNT BRAND AGENCY

''A source told The Sun newspaper's Bizarre column: 'Speak Now looks set to be the next album in the Taylor’s Version series.

'Taylor has quietly been in the studio working on remaking both Speak Now and 1989. All details are still being ironed out but Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) should be out within the next couple of months before she kicks off her Eras world tour.''

Why Speak Now Is Taylor Swift's Best Album | POPSUGAR Entertainment

''The insider went on to add that the Shake It Off songstress is 'super focused' on her work and is dedicated to her fans, noting that she did not take a break to enjoy the success of her tenth studio album Midnights, which was released to commercial and critical acclaim in October 2022.''

Taylor Swift: Speak Now World Tour Live (2011)

Source:

66122545-0-image-a-10_1672675492505.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

The 33-year-old pop star initially released the chart-topping record in 2010 but recently has been remaking her earlier albums after a dispute with her old label Big Machine Records.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I think they'll both come out this year. Then the Reputation and the debut.

Curious to see what will be done with her Xmas EP, doubt she'll leave it.

I wonder how she picked which album she would do and when. It seems so messy but she probably has her reasons why. I understand why Reputation and 1989 will be last but everything else is confusing to me. Why not just do them one after the other how they were released? 

Just now, The Greatest Show said:

I wonder how she picked which album she would do and when. It seems so messy but she probably has her reasons why. I understand why Reputation and 1989 will be last but everything else is confusing to me. Why not just do them one after the other how they were released? 

1989 release  was blocked due to a lawsuit and Reputation was blocked until November last year

23 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Fearless- released

Red- released

Speak now- upcoming

1989- upcoming

TS (debut)- we don't know

Reputation-we don't know

Xmas EP- who knows

Are you talking about the rumored, never released Karma album or?

I really don't understand what you are not understanding. I dont know how else to ask it because its very clear to me what i mean...I wonder why she isn't releasing them the way they came out. So debut first followed by Fearless and so on. 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

I really don't understand what you are not understanding. I dont know how else to ask it because its very clear to me what i mean...I wonder why she isn't releasing them the way they came out. So debut first followed by Fearless and so on. 

Probably because she wanted for debut to be more recognized. It's easier to do that by releasing more known albums first and then, while the hype is high, release the debut.

That's at least my theory.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

She wouldn’t have released them in their original order because there wouldn’t be enough hype for her debut. Only her die hard fans love her debut and it’s a bit too country for mainstream. Her re-recordings would have gotten off to a shaky start had she released them chronologically. She was very wise to reshuffle the release order. Nbc GIF by The Voice

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

1989 release  was blocked due to a lawsuit and Reputation was blocked until November last year

Just adding to this, there was a few stops in the road...

1989 had the Shake It Off Lawsuit that more than likely prevented her from releasing it, but that has since been resolved.

Speak Now had a trademark issue, as another company had bought the copyright to the phrase Speak Now, limiting Taylor from using it, even with the Taylor's Version Tagline.

as you noted, Reputation was blocked until November...

...and while fans want debut for nostalgia purposes, the ones that generate hype are the three previously mentioned, particularly given the vault tracks.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Just adding to this, there was a few stops in the road...

1989 had the Shake It Off Lawsuit that more than likely prevented her from releasing it, but that has since been resolved.

Speak Now had a trademark issue, as another company had bought the copyright to the phrase Speak Now, limiting Taylor from using it, even with the Taylor's Version Tagline.

as you noted, Reputation was blocked until November...

...and while fans want debut for nostalgia purposes, the ones that generate hype are the three previously mentioned, particularly given the vault tracks.

This basically sums in all up. Thank you! :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

4 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

''Taylor Swift will reportedly release a re-recorded version of Speak Now in the next 'couple of months.'

She has so far released Fearless (Taylor's Version) as well as Red (Taylor's Version) and has been 'quietly' re-recording her third and fourth studio albums around preparations for her forthcoming world tour.''

Taylor Swift Speak Now - ST8MNT BRAND AGENCY

''A source told The Sun newspaper's Bizarre column: 'Speak Now looks set to be the next album in the Taylor’s Version series.

'Taylor has quietly been in the studio working on remaking both Speak Now and 1989. All details are still being ironed out but Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) should be out within the next couple of months before she kicks off her Eras world tour.''

Why Speak Now Is Taylor Swift's Best Album | POPSUGAR Entertainment

''The insider went on to add that the Shake It Off songstress is 'super focused' on her work and is dedicated to her fans, noting that she did not take a break to enjoy the success of her tenth studio album Midnights, which was released to commercial and critical acclaim in October 2022.''

Taylor Swift: Speak Now World Tour Live (2011)

Source:

66122545-0-image-a-10_1672675492505.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Back to December :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

God please, let her release also her debut for having her holy trinity albums :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.