Sugababes ‘The Lost Tapes’ album will be available for streaming

Cqleb

Nnnn the WAY I've had these songs illegally downloaded on my iTunes library for years, this is so exciting!! It makes sense they're released, the fans have wanted this for SO LONG and the babes performed some of these songs on the tour this year too.

Those who haven't heard them you're in for a treat, I've heard all of these songs (as well as the other unreleased MKS-era tracks which leaked but haven't made this album) and they're all so good. Merry Christmas Sugababes fans!!

Edited by Isla
  • Love 4

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I ******* SLAVED OVER THEM IN MY TEENS

THIS **** WAS MY JAM 

Sparkly+glamorous+dancers+2.gif

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Crazy… I only just discovered this like two weeks ago on YT.

I wish they were able to use the original ‘I Lay Down’ but I get why they couldn’t. And Boys is soo much fun!

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I love the name too!!

That is the original I Lay Down... Lay Down In Swimming Pools was a mashup of that song and Kendrick Lamar's Swimming Pools (Drank). I actually prefer Lay Down In Swimming Pools.

9 hours ago, electricopop said:

BEST DAY EVER! Always a fan of the babes since 2000!

I cried listening to "I'm Alright" multiple times!

The album is soooo good, glad it got released.

I think there's a couple of more tracks they did from the original sessions, but were left out the track list for other artists.

There’s at least 30 or so songs recorded left off this album. And there’s only two songs that got given to other artists: Love In Stereo (Bananarama) and Too In Love (James Arthur used the instrumental for his song Get Down on his debut album) 

Edited by Isla
14 hours ago, Isla said:

There’s at least 30 or so songs recorded left off this album. And there’s only two songs that got given to other artists: Love In Stereo (Bananarama) and Too In Love (James Arthur used the instrumental for his song Get Down on his debut album) 

Ahh, I just listened to those two. Shame they didn't get to release 'em for themselves, but at least their original versions leaked! lol

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block