With all these conspiracies floating around

Aymama

I think it’s time for some people in this community to touch some grass. Get off the phone and stop wasting so much of your mental energy on people who literally just want your clicks to uplift their own agenda. $$$

Please reserve the comment section for positive conspiracy theories that you also made up in your head

and also @‘ing any users who you feel need to touch grass. 

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Cucumbers said:

I think the heffers have been grazing on the grass for too long and need to look up at what's happening right in front of them.

No one is denying that things aren’t perfect.  I’m not even denying that I also worry for Britney.
But the truth is, we may never really know what’s going on.. honestly I think the majority of what I see from Britney can be explained by - a fear of people, a need to reconnect with herself and ultimately being OVER her perfectly crafted image.

The way you interpret it is really up to you. Your wants and needs for Britney are your own. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Aymama said:

No one is denying that things aren’t perfect.  I’m not even denying that I also worry for Britney.
But the truth is, we may never really know what’s going on.. honestly I think the majority of what I see from Britney can be explained by - a fear of people, a need to reconnect with herself and ultimately being OVER her perfectly crafted image.

The way you interpret it is really up to you. Your wants and needs for Britney are your own. 

You may never know.  You may not care to know.  I think I got a hunch.  And a lot of other people see it too.  And the truth always comes to light. So just back off then if you have no interest because it's an open discussion, and if you don't want to do right because you're lazy or just don't have the heart,  then let people who do use their brain and intuition to get to the bottom of it like Jordan said he really wanted to do but felt it was "wrong" to find out if someone is a slave or not.   Unbelievable the cowardice attitude of this fanbase sometimes.  Some people, not all.

Just now, Cucumbers said:

You may never know.  You may not care to know.  I think I got a hunch.  And a lot of other people see it too.  And the truth always comes to light. So just back off then if you have no interest because it's an open discussion, and if you don't want to do right because you're lazy or just don't have the heart,  then let people who do use their brain and intuition to get to the bottom of it like Jordan said he really wanted to do but felt it was "wrong" to find out if someone is a slave or not.   Unbelievable the cowardice attitude of this fanbase sometimes.  Some people, not all.

So you’re calling me a coward because I have a life that I care more about than online banter from people with too much free time. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I hope you figure out the truth and it helps you sleep at night baby. I hope it pays your bills and sustains your interpersonal relationships with the people you love.  :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Who knew so many peoples life’s mission was to figure out why Britney is not a perfect pop star anymore. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, Aymama said:

So you’re calling me a coward because I have a life that I care more about than online banter from people with too much free time. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

I hope you figure out the truth and it helps you sleep at night baby. I hope it pays your bills and sustains your interpersonal relationships with the people you love.  :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

Who knew so many peoples life’s mission was to figure out why Britney is not a perfect pop star anymore. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

If you cared more about your big busy fulfilling personal life then you would easily just walk away from topics you're not interested in instead of trying to mold the world to your comfort level and control how everyone behaves.  You're not a mod so just contribute your best example so it can spread.  Making nanny threads on how others should behave is a waste of time.

And you're actually being airheaded because you're not looking at the big picture that someone might still be trapped in a bad or worsening situation, and people discussing the issues might be suffering mentally from the content being put out that everyone knows is troubling to see.   She has so many fans who are emotionally invested in her wellbeing. That may not be healthy, but they are and they are saying here that they are carrying heavy stress with them watching her.  You don't care.

39 minutes ago, Cucumbers said:

If you cared more about your big busy fulfilling personal life then you would easily just walk away from topics you're not interested in instead of trying to mold the world to your comfort level and control how everyone behaves.  You're not a mod so just contribute your best example so it can spread.  Making nanny threads on how others should behave is a waste of time.

And you're actually being airheaded because you're not looking at the big picture that someone might still be trapped in a bad or worsening situation, and people discussing the issues might be suffering mentally from the content being put out that everyone knows is troubling to see.   She has so many fans who are emotionally invested in her wellbeing. That may not be healthy, but they are and they are saying here that they are carrying heavy stress with them watching her.  You don't care.

I love Britney more than any celebrity. She is literally the only person I actually keep up with. I don’t watch all of her dancing videos or fall into rabbit holes about her anymore though, because you’re right, it’s stressful. Especially with all of the theorists and attention seekers who are only posting this stuff to get people worked up while simultaneously making money from it. It’s a toxic environment at this point. So sorry that you feel in order to love Britney and to be a true fan, that you have to feed into it. If that’s a burden your willing to take on, then by all means do it. If you don’t know where to draw the line for your own sanity, then that’s on you.

Just know that the bigger these things get, the more likely it is to upset her by drawing more negative unsolicited attention towards her. 

By the way, her abusers are still not in jail. Not even her lawyer has been able to fully bring justice to the situation. The system is corrupt. If you think you’re going to fix it by what you do on your phone, then that’s also on you. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block